EJ legend

• @Thatguy teah my ticker on the ios app doesnt seem to work either. If i shut down the app and restart it i can scroll through 4 or 5 entries but it doesnt show any actual real time activity. It hasnt worked since the update that allows you to click on it to buy the player

• @Webbinho i really wish i was him

• @Webbinho said in EJ legend:

This is his tweet:

Seeing my fellow traders belief in Football Index by putting in big money. I have been inspired to follow suit.

The platform is getting better each day and I believe we are really about to go places. Best to get in at these prices.

Β£100k been added - it's TUT.

Just the 100k today πŸ˜‚

Luckily, it looks like I beat the big man to the punch.

I started investing new money a few days ago, after months of playing solely with profit.

Most folk on here know me by now. I'm relatively unbiased when assessing the performance of the platform.

If the index is underperforming, I'm one of the first to call them to task.

But I could sense something was brewing and I share EJ's optimism for the future of the platform.

It won't be long til we all tell 'Bet In Play Ray' to sling his hook. πŸ–•

The index is taking over baby!! 🀠 πŸš€

• @Black-wolf exactly the same on my app. For some reason I can’t find the ticker on website either, probably because I’m a little bit stopid.

• 100k that's insane!!

• 100k and he hasn't bought any of my 12 players for sale!!

• @Tom7471 πŸ˜‚

• @johnboywalker said in EJ legend:

@Webbinho said in EJ legend:

This is his tweet:

Seeing my fellow traders belief in Football Index by putting in big money. I have been inspired to follow suit.

The platform is getting better each day and I believe we are really about to go places. Best to get in at these prices.

Β£100k been added - it's TUT.

Just the 100k today πŸ˜‚

Luckily, it looks like I beat the big man to the punch.

I started investing new money a few days ago, after months of playing solely with profit.

Most folk on here know me by now. I'm relatively unbiased when assessing the performance of the platform.

If the index is underperforming, I'm one of the first to call them to task.

But I could sense something was brewing and I share EJ's optimism for the future of the platform.

It won't be long til we all tell 'Bet In Play Ray' to sling his hook. πŸ–•

The index is taking over baby!! 🀠 πŸš€

My port is up a few pence today, do you think this is a sign of the green shoots?

• @Tom7471 said in EJ legend:

100k and he hasn't bought any of my 12 players for sale!!

That'll be the Good Lord telling you to keep hold and they will come good in the end!

The Lord works in mysterious ways πŸ˜‚

• I managed to see every name he bought. Got a video of it but Twitter's too shite to allow an upload. Anyway.....

Halstenberg
    Hakimi
    Alexander-Arnold
    Kimmich
    Alaba
    Ramos
    Parejo
    Thiago
    Verratti
    Bamba
    Sancho
    Gaya
    Van de Beek
    Havertz
    Allan
    Dybala
    Eriksen
    Keita
    Rodrigo
    Luis Alberto
    Kostic
    Rongier
    Pulisic
    Oyarzabal
    Pogba
    Griezmann
    Werner
    Brandt
    Foden
    Laporte

• @JK That's quite a shopping list! Not a bad way to splash Β£100k. Genuinely curious where people find this money though.

• @JK I have one f@#king player lol

• @AndydfopT i have a few of them but im surprised Messi isnt there considering the price movements today

• He should have obviously bought Fabian Ruiz and Malinovskyi but being as though he bought lots of Rongier I'll let him off....

• @JK Good work JK

• Rongier was in the red a few hours ago. Cheers, EJ!

0_1576285642216_upload-28c0da09-caa9-4e65-ab93-75f2142f9d4e

• Just TAA for me from that list. Speaking of which there must be some sell queue on TAA. I listed a share about a week ago as a test, and he hasn’t shifted despite going up from 6.32 to 6.49.

• @JK good job got 9 of them, he’s risen my port nicely πŸ‘πŸ»

• It's easy to imagine the effect of a few more big investors coming on board isn't it.

• @JK Ruiz would have been nice. Bought some yesterday on basis Napoli might turn a corner. 187 on losing side with no goal or assist today looks like a decent score. What are people's thoughts on him? Looks like he has potential but on a bit of a downward journey.... hopefully that has arrested now!!

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.