EJ legend

• I managed to see every name he bought. Got a video of it but Twitter's too shite to allow an upload. Anyway.....

Halstenberg
    Hakimi
    Alexander-Arnold
    Kimmich
    Alaba
    Ramos
    Parejo
    Thiago
    Verratti
    Bamba
    Sancho
    Gaya
    Van de Beek
    Havertz
    Allan
    Dybala
    Eriksen
    Keita
    Rodrigo
    Luis Alberto
    Kostic
    Rongier
    Pulisic
    Oyarzabal
    Pogba
    Griezmann
    Werner
    Brandt
    Foden
    Laporte

• @JK That's quite a shopping list! Not a bad way to splash £100k. Genuinely curious where people find this money though.

• @JK I have one f@#king player lol

• @AndydfopT i have a few of them but im surprised Messi isnt there considering the price movements today

• He should have obviously bought Fabian Ruiz and Malinovskyi but being as though he bought lots of Rongier I'll let him off....

• @JK Good work JK

• Rongier was in the red a few hours ago. Cheers, EJ!

0_1576285642216_upload-28c0da09-caa9-4e65-ab93-75f2142f9d4e

• Just TAA for me from that list. Speaking of which there must be some sell queue on TAA. I listed a share about a week ago as a test, and he hasn’t shifted despite going up from 6.32 to 6.49.

• @JK good job got 9 of them, he’s risen my port nicely 👍🏻

• It's easy to imagine the effect of a few more big investors coming on board isn't it.

• @JK Ruiz would have been nice. Bought some yesterday on basis Napoli might turn a corner. 187 on losing side with no goal or assist today looks like a decent score. What are people's thoughts on him? Looks like he has potential but on a bit of a downward journey.... hopefully that has arrested now!!

• @TotalPunt Lots of players pb related on a loosing streak such as TAA, Parejo, Kimmich, Pjanic and Ruiz to name just a few.
    Unless your posting a pb win these guys have had their rise and will drop unless they post a sizable score and ideally a win.

• @Tom77 said in EJ legend:

I deleted a thread I started, guy is insane he must be winning the Audi he has spent a fortune this december.

I feel like EJ winning an Audi is like me winning a skateboard.

• Dunno if I've just caught the back end of another 100k but just seen the big man buying Julian Brandt. Seems to have stopped now though so it was probs just his few grands worth of divs this month 🤣

• @MickTurbo Was it the same one hoovering up Calvert Lewins by the thousands? haha

• @Ole-ole not that I saw mate but I couldn't say

Might be a few big fish in the pool cos I saw one trader buying gnabry by the 300's. Didn't notice his name though

• @MickTurbo just off back of haland deal he stocked up some brandt and hazard, should improve their assists etc and some big scores coming Dortmund way.

I've never held haland... One of the biggest risers I just never felt confident of buying at right time. But if he drops enough I'll be very interested this time round. I'm thinking about £3.80 would be my buy price... Think there will be enough stubborn holders tho at £4+

• @MickTurbo @Ole-ole was just gonna say I saw wj buying up Brandt and was wondering if others had seen him buying anyone else previously.

With regards to Calvert lewin, that was someone called rohandsay buying in bulk

• Wondered why T Hazard had just jumped; a welcome trip back into the green

• @MickTurbo I didn't either, just glanced round an noticed he had gone up about 10p in a matter of seconds

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.