AC Milan 17:00 Brescia
    Juventus 19:45 Napoli

Ligue 1
    Lyon 16:30 Bordeaux
    Angers 19:00 Dijon
    Nantes 19:00 Montpellier
    Nîmes 19:00 Brest
    Toulouse 19:00 Amiens

• I'm really looking forward to the football feast today.

Southampton Vs Utd in the pub at lunch time, and then flicking between the Dortmund and Liverpool games later in the day after watching all the 3pm kick off scores come in with Jeff Stelling and the Soccer Saturday lads (always a good watch 😂).

I think there could be some very one sided scorelines come out this afternoon too. If Saints don't turn up Utd could turn them over. This Utd team definitely has goals in it when everything clicks into place. I'm not saying it will be easy - but it could be.

City will rack up plenty of goals against Brighton, I expect the same of Liverpool against Burnley too. Chelsea could fill their boots if Sheff Utd don't turn up too (same as I said with Saints). Then there's the usual contenders Bayern, Dortmund and Barca. Lyon have started strongly too - plenty of goals at home today?

I'll be keeping my eye on AC Milan too. Milan have always been my Serie A team ever since the Football Italia on Channel 4 days when I was a kid. I expect a home win today to bounce back from that Udinese defeat last time out.

• City vs bayern for pb I think.
    Went kimmich, thiago, weghorst on the div predictor... But lewandiwski, aguero, sterling could all fill their boots.

Cheap ipd punt today Rochina, levante vs valladolid. Hard to find decent ipds, but he's a cheap roll of the dice.

Sterling tempting to top up, little dip and could get a few ipds nd maybe pb today.

• Oh and maybe Chelsea?
    Emerson and Mount, haven't hit either as feel have missed the boats.

• UTD on the ropes right now, Pogba putting in another lazy performance :(

Hopefully that pulls in MB this week though!

Edit: His playing as an attacking midfielder now, hopefully that sparks something in him.

• Not to bad a game. Silly twat Danso getting sent of didn’t help as I actually thought they might go on and win it. Man Utd half a team short of actually competing for anything in my opinion. Now for soccer Saturday with the old guard before the main event at 5.30.

• Aguero on fire again. Still no where near PB though. Anyone had much luck with him recently? Maybe just an IPD player?

• @Metropolis I've held since start Aug. IPD player. Might shift some and buy for another 30 days mid Sept.

• Martin Terrier starts for lyon.

People on here last year might remember him, had mumps over the under21 euro’s, class act.

• Giving some appreciation to KDB when this man is fit he is position ridiculous scores week in week out should be up there this week as well however still a lot big games to play

• @jay The bald fraud just had to sub him though didn't he! Wonder who he holds? :P

• @stumac85 biggest problem with city in fantasy and FI too many good players no one gets full games

• I’m bloody delighted chelsea drew, its about time the Lampard honeymoon period was over and he absorbed some of the same stick Ole is getting at United.

The season will be interesting.

• Has the matrix frozen? Abraham still top fwd...

• @stumac85 pricey for an IPD player though? Need to watch the spread.

• Yeah looks like PB has stopped again. Depay has put Lyon 1-0 up and only on 5 points

• @Tom77 only difference is Chelsea from what I’ve seen actually play good football and franks hands are tied as he can’t sign anyone not to mention losing hazard. Ole has had half a season and money to spend watched a couple of Utd games already and there not even close to competing long may that continue🙏

• Barcelona goalscorer is 16 year old anssumane fati. So another £4 ipo to look out for

• @EThomas9 yeah ipo will be crazy for him. I'll likely wait until he drops slightly once the hype settles. Looks like a great player though.

• @Carboney said in Matchday Thread 31/08/2019:

@Tom77 only difference is Chelsea from what I’ve seen actually play good football and franks hands are tied as he can’t sign anyone not to mention losing hazard. Ole has had half a season and money to spend watched a couple of Utd games already and there not even close to competing long may that continue🙏

Frank took over a much team to be fair, Utd were a mess under Jose, Ole was just doing his best for the last whatever games.
    Ole has had his hands tied, getting rid of players a clear problem.
    Chelsea might play well for 70. Mins but then just turn to shit.

Both have had one pre season and that is all that counts imo. Both trying to build their own team. I just think Ole has been getting underserved flack whereas Frank hasn’t.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.