Matchday Thread 31/08/2019

• @jay The bald fraud just had to sub him though didn't he! Wonder who he holds? :P

• @stumac85 biggest problem with city in fantasy and FI too many good players no one gets full games

• I’m bloody delighted chelsea drew, its about time the Lampard honeymoon period was over and he absorbed some of the same stick Ole is getting at United.

The season will be interesting.

• Has the matrix frozen? Abraham still top fwd...

• @stumac85 pricey for an IPD player though? Need to watch the spread.

• Yeah looks like PB has stopped again. Depay has put Lyon 1-0 up and only on 5 points

• @Tom77 only difference is Chelsea from what I’ve seen actually play good football and franks hands are tied as he can’t sign anyone not to mention losing hazard. Ole has had half a season and money to spend watched a couple of Utd games already and there not even close to competing long may that continue🙏

• Barcelona goalscorer is 16 year old anssumane fati. So another £4 ipo to look out for

• @EThomas9 yeah ipo will be crazy for him. I'll likely wait until he drops slightly once the hype settles. Looks like a great player though.

• @Carboney said in Matchday Thread 31/08/2019:

@Tom77 only difference is Chelsea from what I’ve seen actually play good football and franks hands are tied as he can’t sign anyone not to mention losing hazard. Ole has had half a season and money to spend watched a couple of Utd games already and there not even close to competing long may that continue🙏

Frank took over a much team to be fair, Utd were a mess under Jose, Ole was just doing his best for the last whatever games.
    Ole has had his hands tied, getting rid of players a clear problem.
    Chelsea might play well for 70. Mins but then just turn to shit.

Both have had one pre season and that is all that counts imo. Both trying to build their own team. I just think Ole has been getting underserved flack whereas Frank hasn’t.

• @Thatguy said in Matchday Thread 31/08/2019:

Yeah looks like PB has stopped again. Depay has put Lyon 1-0 up and only on 5 points

55 mins in, and I've done an estimate on his points based on his stats from 'sofascore' and I'd say he is on about 120 points (conservative estimate).

• Well he won’t be competing for it now. Sancho is last hope of the day for me, 1 assist so far but needs a goal or 2

• @Tom77 frank is loved a bit by the media aswell and think everyone just wants to see him do well. He might not be getting to much slack now but I’m sure If results don’t change over the next few months he will be under pressure. Ole on the other hand is working for a bunch of idiots and this Man Utd team is not great they need at least another 2-3 transfer windows with the right signings to try and put that team right no wonder Pogba wants out

• Juve are battering Napoli atm. 35 minutes played, 2-0 up and Khedira has missed a BIG chance from about 8 yards out, and just hit the crossbar.

Don't watch a lot of Italian football, but Juve are really impressing me in this first half.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.