Best young talent

• Hi guys, whi are the best young talented footvallers under £1 on FI.

I suggested Bully Gilmour 5 months back.. .he's doubled in price now : ) not even played yet!! Plz share your gems

• Just posted this in the sub 60 haha

Linton Maina @0.45
    Nicolas Schiappacasse @0.36
    Han Noah Massengo @1.01 just broke it today but has bags of potential to be next star
    Myziane Moalida @0.61

• some of my faves are...

Andre Dozzell 51p
    George McEachran 62p
    Dejan Kulusevski 77p
    Gianluca Gaetano 79p
    Joe Aribo 87p
    Jean-Philippe Mateta 92p
    Anthony Gordon £1.02
    Ianis Hagi £1.02

• Ismael Bennacer (£0.97)

21 year old. Player of the Tournament in AFCON, and Man of the Match in the final. Moved from Empoli to AC Milan, and will be an eventual starter for them.

With all of the money going into young players the past few months, I'm constantly surprised to see him still under £1.

Good statistics last year, despite playing for a team who got relegated:

0_1567261755795_Ismael Bennacer.jpg

• Quite like Denis Zakaria (midfielder, 22 years old) from Gladbach. Swiss international. Played every minute for Gladbach and in the Swiss squad for the Euro Quals.

He’ll be involved in the Bundesliga, Europa League, Euro quals and potentially the Euros. Plenty of gametime. Only 50p.

• @FI-Manager maybe because he’s not European

• Ibrahima Sangare @0.83 check this guy out , strikes me as Yaya Toure ‘s regen , if he improves quality a bit this year he has English Premier League written all over him , suits the style.

• Viktor Tsygankov @ 86p, 18 goals and 10 assists in 31 games for dynamo Kyiv in 18/19 and only 21 years old. Ukraine looking strong in euro qualifying. Hope he shows his class at Euro 2020.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.