Dujon Sterling

• Currently own shares but wondering if any Chelsea fans can say how far this lad can go, decent reviews from what I can see but don't know an awful lot

• I wrote a post about Dujon's potential on my blog. Only 4 minutes or so to read and hopefully you find it informative!
    https://footballindexwizard.wixsite.com/footballindexblog/post/dujon-sterling

• @FI_Wizard nice post πŸ‘ hold 3000 shares so hopefully sat on a goldmine

• I got in at 0.37p per share and as you can imagine i am very happy currently. Great post @FI_Wizard Hope it pans out as per your article but he needs to start playing. Hopefully tomorrow he can make the starting 11 against Birmingham!

• Dujon doing the business this week, I used some of my 10k to buy 1000 and he's up 18p... So around 40% rise in 5 days.

• @Vespasian32 looking close to getting game time so should be flying anytime now πŸ‘Œ

• 0_1569841744775_9A8DC9F9-E96C-4855-B9CB-E88022E15297.jpeg

very happy with the lower end at the moment.

• Dujon is starting to get noticed πŸš€

• Just wish id bought more

• @NewUser384837 get on board and treat yourself to some more, when he gets a game for wigan he will go last Β£1 mark

• just hit 100% on this lad so sold half

• @nicky540 he's got miles left in the tank, not even played yet

• @MUFC said in Dujon Sterling:

@nicky540 he's got miles left in the tank, not even played yet

or he could fall off a cliff, free rolling now so no worries

• @nicky540 πŸ‘ hope not πŸ˜‚

• Appreciate all the kind words guys, thank you! Goes to show that research pays off eh? Glad you're all profiting too - hopefully can turn the blog into something!

• Gonna be keeping a close eye on him today vs Sheffield Wed. Hopefully he plays a blinder haha

• Why is everyone so keen on this kid- on the face of it he can’t get a game at Wigan? Has he been injured or am I missing something?

• @ChazFI123 he's getting back to fitness, Paul cook has said he is very close now, he is very good with good pedigree already

• @ChazFI123 Made 38 appearances for Coventry last season and was offered to Wigan in order to recall Reece James back a year earlier than planned, apparently not yet fit enough

• Tbh, cause he’s so cheap I honestly don’t mind keeping hold of him for a while. Low spread as well so relatively low risk.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.