Pb scores

• @Dan of fi can you tell me why the pb score system is not working yet again getting pissed off with fi shoddy attitude and shit tech

• Theyโ€™ve put a tweet out saying they are trying to resolve it. No need to throw all the toys out the pram just yet

• What! Happens to often how are people supposed to make trading decisions without it?

• @Ryan-Nufc It is the same as any betting site, the scores are relient on the feed from whoscored (or whoever the site uses) and the feed staying up.

EVERY betting site has t and c that stats provided are for guidance only and that no liability is accepted. It is standard.

And tbh, if you are relying on the 'live scores' on FI to make your trading investments at this time of the day, you will end up losing a lot of money.

• What is the problem? There are on scores on my app? Or are some players missing or something?

• @BradD Not been updating the Milan and Liverpool match.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon, they normally get this sorted pretty quickly.

• @Jonah a fee betting sites had issues today, bet365 had some too im aware of and they've been around years, it will be sorted pretty quickly

• @Shippers yeah get that but that's a one off, it happens every other week on here and I trade during the match so without this I formation how are we supposed to make decisions. Not only that you could have a player that's accrued a great score that isn't being displayed this will be costing you money due to other traders not jumping in so I was relying on these.

• @Jonah ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• There aware of the problem and have stated as such, relax and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

• @CLACKETT prick

• @Jonah bit of banter banter pal. U should know really frm the scores n assists whose roughly on top. It doesn't make no difference,

• @CLACKETT yes your right just venting my frustration sorry.
    The reason being I had put a large amount of money into suso
    With the idea of flipping him, but he looked like he would be racking up a good score with a chance of winning pb, now if this was going to be the case which in fact it was as it turned out I would decide to hold so the fact he was on zero was hindering my decision at the time, so in my opinion I think my initial post is warranted .
    Any way nobody died, suso won pb and picked up some decent divs it could of been worse but all's good. ๐Ÿ‘

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.