Luis Muriel

• Just interested to know what peoples thoughts are on him? He's been given the number 9 shirt at an atalanta side that seem to score goals for fun and his debut pb score was over 200 after coming on as a sub. We've seen some big rises already this season, what price could this guy go if he performs like I think he will?

• @Barkez_86 £1.50.

• If he scores tommorow i expect his price will go up to a similar one as his strike partner who is the same age and nationality

(Around £1.21) last i checked.

If he doesnt his price will go down and then pick up again to roughly what it is now prior to his next PB match.

• @Advinculas-Index I was going to say hes unlikely to ho much above the price of Zapata but as atalanta are in the CL this season I think if either of then start banging the goals in on a regular basis u think £1.50 is easily achievable but as both are late 20s I don't see any huge juve rises.

• @Stevo said in Luis Muriel:

@Advinculas-Index I was going to say hes unlikely to ho much above the price of Zapata but as atalanta are in the CL this season I think if either of then start banging the goals in on a regular basis u think £1.50 is easily achievable but as both are late 20s I don't see any huge juve rises.

Aye agreed, im talking short term, based on the volatility on here since the start of the season, if he scores a goal tomorrow i wouldn't be surprised to see him rise by 20/30 p as eve nthen he would still be relativly cheap. and with the CL coming up and the fact that they score a lot of goals he could well surpass £1.50 very shortly after.

• £1.50-£2 easily by next year, champions league or drop into europa the lure of double match or treble pb in the week adds instant value to any player, just wait a bit.
    Loads of prem players will no real value will tumble and champions league/europa will rise during the next few months when the newbies realise what is going on.

• Thanks for your thoughts guys. I have a few and am thinking of getting more now as I think he could have a huge rise tomorrow if he scores a brace for example

• 0_1567834702591_upload-cacbab22-4450-4170-a487-2833b26a1194

• Just saw the Brazil Colombia result - surely it makes sense as the season progresses to play him and Zapata together at Atalanta? As far as I can see he still looks very cheap compared to Zapata - should be close to 50% in him if not more... anyone think I’m barking up the wrong tree?

• @ciarans said in Luis Muriel:

Just saw the Brazil Colombia result - surely it makes sense as the season progresses to play him and Zapata together at Atalanta? As far as I can see he still looks very cheap compared to Zapata - should be close to 50% in him if not more... anyone think I’m barking up the wrong tree?

No not at all , those 2 could be a fearsome duo.

• @ciarans
    Well he is 28 now and has had a lot of clubs so straight away something doesnt feel right. His finishing isnt great and never scored more than 11 in a season.
    Some strikers peak late so he may be one of them but dnt get too excited because hes started the season well. Maybe he has a wonderful intensity but then gets bored easily and drifts away

• Comes on after 60 mins - just scored a pen in the 64th min............

• I don't hold at present but he is a solid 30 day hold.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.