Eden hazard

• Just picked up 50 shares and really think he is value at 4.20. Especially, after the way barca looked today and how real could definitely challenge for the league this year which will massively help his price. People were worried about mb but if he tears it up then its going to be messi vs hazard or ronaldo replacement leads real to glory. I am thinking of increasing holding especially with euros. Whats peoples thoughts ?

• Oh and on index gain he is one of the biggest beneficaries to the new matrix out of anyone on the index. Think it was plus 40 pb score on average if i remeber rightly

• @Jdog said in Eden hazard:

Just picked up 50 shares and really think he is value at 4.20. Especially, after the way barca looked today and how real could definitely challenge for the league this year which will massively help his price. People were worried about mb but if he tears it up then its going to be messi vs hazard or ronaldo replacement leads real to glory. I am thinking of increasing holding especially with euros. Whats peoples thoughts ?

He won best europa player the other day and picked up only about 200mb points, thats a bit worrying.
    He is going to have to smash PB to retain £4, although he will be over that by the time euro20/20 comes around. It’s not like griezmann where he is under £3 and you can see a steady rise all season. Hazard might dip more and then rise.........

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.