Cristiano Ronaldo, Remember Him?

• @FarkeBall-Index probs cause of his age, I don’t personally see him going back to those sort of prices. I could be wrong tho. The guy is 34

• @FarkeBall-Index I dont think he'll hit 4 quid again personally but he'll be a dividend monster so yes, good investment

• Very good value for money dividend guy, might not get much capital appreciation now maybe he’ll hit £3.50 when champions league latter stages come in. But in my opinion he’s the best value for money dividend player on the index

• He'll start to pick up once the champions League proper begins and even more so if Portugal start to perform.

• @FarkeBall-Index

Back in January, I was shocked about the lack of investment Aubameyang was getting. I was new here and just couldn't fathom it. He was the Prem's top scorer and player of the month... with big assists and a solid history but for months his price wasn't going in the right direction.

Everyone on the forums told me it was his age, which was ridiculous given he was younger than just about every top striker in the world and out performing them.

After a few weeks of me making the odd post about it... a wise man said to me... if you think he's value for money... buy him.

I read that as sarcasm but to be honest... it was bloody good advice. Aubameyang is up 50% since I bought him and will no doubt keep improving over time.

So... If you think Ronaldo is value for money... buy him!

Just 2 nights ago he talked about playing for the next few years at least and I don't think anyone will be surprised when he becomes the oldest player to win the Premiership with Man Utd, 8 years from now.

• @Dan-The-Man hope your right cause I’m sitting in a hefty loss at the min and with Icardi looking to come in could hit him even harder!

• @FarkeBall-Index looks like Icardi is joining PSG anyway now

• The guy is gonna be playing for atleast few years still , he looks like a 25 year old.. Not a big fan of him , but he does score goals and brings some dividends in ! Way rather invest in him rather than invest in the guy like Conor Gallagher who is not proven and still be a bubble guy for any team for next 3years.

• @FarkeBall-Index

Too right.. . Personally th8nk ince champs league starts he will rocket up : )

• @Dan-The-Man said in Cristiano Ronaldo, Remember Him?:

@FarkeBall-Index

Back in January, I was shocked about the lack of investment Aubameyang was getting. I was new here and just couldn't fathom it. He was the Prem's top scorer and player of the month... with big assists and a solid history but for months his price wasn't going in the right direction.

Everyone on the forums told me it was his age, which was ridiculous given he was younger than just about every top striker in the world and out performing them.

After a few weeks of me making the odd post about it... a wise man said to me... if you think he's value for money... buy him.

I read that as sarcasm but to be honest... it was bloody good advice. Aubameyang is up 50% since I bought him and will no doubt keep improving over time.

So... If you think Ronaldo is value for money... buy him!

Just 2 nights ago he talked about playing for the next few years at least and I don't think anyone will be surprised when he becomes the oldest player to win the Premiership with Man Utd, 8 years from now.

What he said! Apart from the jibberish at the end about United ever winning the league again 😂🤣

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.