Lecce 19:45 Hellas Verona
    Sassuolo 19:45 Sampdoria
    Udinese 19:45 Parma

Ligue 1
    Reims 14:00 Lille
    Rennes 14:00 Nice
    Strasbourg 16:00 Monaco
    Marseille 20:00 Saint-Étienne

• Watching the Arsenal Spurs match. Decided to take the decent profit on Pepe. Haven't seen too much in the way of end product from him. I think it'll come but I think his peaked for now. Watch him score a 90th minute winner now haha

• Massive from Parejo. Quite rightly a big rise for him. Even so, I'm surprised people are listing/selling him.

PB monster and he's on penalties. For someone like him that will have a great chance of winning PB with a goal then that's the golden ticket.

• I know what you mean about Pepe @stumac85. I watched that game too and agree. He looks really dangerous everytime he gets the ball...and then nothing happens.

Watching the Villareal / Madrid game on ITV4 atm. I've no idea how Lucas Vazquez earned a contract at Real Madrid, let alone gets in their first team. He is dreadful.

• @LukeMalla Too be fair he has had to play at Anfield and a NLD not the easiest of starts would love to see Pepe against a smaller side because he has looked sharp.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.