De Bruyne

• £4.25! Have I missed the boat? Seems very pricey

• At least like me you weren't an idiot that sold him at £2.30 after running out of patience with him because of his injuries.

As to whether you have missed the boat he’s guaranteed to win PB divs throughout the season. Already won 14p of PB divs this season, winning star man on two triple match days. If he continues that form no reason why he cant go up to £6 odd, so long as he stays fit. The changes to the PB matrix really do suit him.

• In my opinion if he stays fit no , pb machine, injures could speak otherwise though. But he has been posting constant 200+ scores and looking good

• He is amazing and I bloody love him. Your right though, if he get injured the price nosedives, if he stays fit and in the city team he could get near £6.50 in my opinion

• He won pb on a treble match day after only playing 69 minutes.

Ridiculous...

His price is only going one way whilst he remains fit.

• @Tom7471

I think so too. Compared to players who are higher priced he's a bargain .. his price will continuously rise barr8ng injury...

• Do people think De Bruyne's getting towards his maximum price? Or do people think he'll keep growing as long as he keeps posting these really high PB scores?

• Personally think he will keep growing if he continues to perform the way he does. Constant high pb scores, will soon get more media interest with the way he is playing and then there are the Euros at the end of the season.

• Ruled out tonight with groin injury. Due to undergo further tests to determine how serious - hopefully not anything major for holders.

• @janner73 40p spread :( wishing I’d sold yesterday like I did my mane and Greenwood

• @Webbinho Hopefully its nothing major and just misses the 1 game. Never like it when they say sending for tests!

• I instant sold the second got subbed off.

• He'll be back to near £5 upon his return. Have patience people!

• @janner73 said in De Bruyne:

Ruled out tonight with groin injury. Due to undergo further tests to determine how serious - hopefully not anything major for holders.

And this is the problem with KBD ...

One of the best players in the world, but injury prone, which makes him a bigger risk than most on the football index.

• @johnboywalker

Change the word problem... to opportunity ;)

• @Dan-The-Man said in De Bruyne:

@johnboywalker

Change the word problem... to opportunity ;)

If you are saying now is a good time to purchase KBD futures, I'll disagree. If his injury history is anything to go by, then he may have further to fall.

But, If you suggesting that now is the perfect opportunity to invest in Gundogan at 77p, I couldn't agree more!! 👍

• @johnboywalker

I was saying... he gets injured... but he's always going to climb because he's the best midfielder in the world when he's fit.

So... an in/out strategy could work nicely :)

Gundogan sounds positively cheap... but they have Rodri, Mahrez, Bernardo Silva, David Silva, Foden and Fernandinho, all capable in the middle of the park and he's talked about playing Cancelo further up field.

So... could we see, Bernardo take up KDB's role, with Cancelo playing winger?

• @Dan-The-Man said in De Bruyne:

@johnboywalker

I was saying... he gets injured... but he's always going to climb because he's the best midfielder in the world when he's fit.

I agree. I'm just waiting till he falls a bit more, then I'll consider investing.

Another wee injury scare and the panic merchants will jump ship.

I actively sit and pray for big names to get injured on a daily basis 🤣, just to invest heavily after the dump, and watch the price rise on a weekly basis until the inevitable return.

I've made a daft amount of cash doing this ... 👨‍⚕️

• @johnboywalker

It does seem like one of the safest things to do on the market.

Martial is 40p down since his injury... I look forward to him climbing again soon.

• @johnboywalker said in De Bruyne:

@Dan-The-Man said in De Bruyne:

@johnboywalker

I agree. I'm just waiting till he falls a bit more, then I'll consider investing.

Another wee injury scare and the panic merchants will jump ship.

I actively sit and pray for big names to get injured on a daily basis 🤣, just to invest heavily after the dump, and watch the price rise on a weekly basis until the inevitable return.

I've made a daft amount of cash doing this ... 👨‍⚕️

To paraphrase, you pray weekly for a big dump and then hope it returns?

Sicko!