International week winners?

• @Vespasian32 said in International week winners?:

@Pagey74 easy one for Azerbaijan

Score draw

• I’ve gone for Artem Dzyuba, Russian forward and a bargain at just 0.38p. Another one I like is Emil Forsberg for Sweden, seems good value at 0:86p.

• @Andy-O said in International week winners?:

I’ve gone for Artem Dzyuba, Russian forward and a bargain at just 0.38p. Another one I like is Emil Forsberg for Sweden, seems good value at 0:86p.

13% spread on Dzyuba, how do you plan on getting out for profit?

• @Yellow Yeah the spreads not great. Not as good a prospect as I was hoping 😂

• I'm watching this first foray from afar. I naturally have a few taking part, but I haven't bought anyone specifically for these games. It's a big opportunity for profit, also a big opportunity for mistakes (like ignoring a 13% spread on a cheap striker purchased solely as a quick flip). I'll watch this round and maybe the next to see how the market behaves before, during and after the International week.

• I’m pretty new to FI so things like 13% spreads are something I’ll have to pay more attention to in the future. It’s all a learning curve.

Also held Yussef Poulsen this past week. He should play for Denmark who have a nice easy game against Gilbrater on Thursday. At £1.34 I think he’s a decent hold, plus I checked the spread on this one 😄

• @Andy-O said in International week winners?:

I’m pretty new to FI so things like 13% spreads are something I’ll have to pay more attention to in the future. It’s all a learning curve.

Also held Yussef Poulsen this past week. He should play for Denmark who have a nice easy game against Gilbrater on Thursday. At £1.34 I think he’s a decent hold, plus I checked the spread on this one 😄

He's at Zenit though who have Champions League group stages in a few weeks, so you could always aim to sell to market in the run up to the game.

• Seferovic is 60p (2p spread). He has Ireland & Gibraltar, plus 1st round CL this month. Cheap option with good ROI returns and chance for cap app. Switzerland could put 7 past Gibraltar.

• Emil Forsberg (Leipzig + Sweden) 87p. Sweden play Faroe Isalnds (A) and Norway (H). 2 assists for Leipzig already this season and his history shows he's an assist machine. 74 games with 30 assists for Leipzig. Incredible stat. Aged 27.

• Has to be Seferovic as someone has just for the reasons stated above.

• Mertens is my pick, he's got 9 games between 6th sep and 6th Oct. Including international match against Faroe Islands. Probably one of the best 30 day IPD holds I've seen.

• I’m hoping Albian Ajeti (65p) and Denis Zakaria (52p) play a part for Switzerland. Games vs Ireland and Gibraltar.

Also Bersant Celina (62p) plays against Czech Republic and England.

• Griezmann France have Andorra and Albania at home

• Munas Dabbur, with the rumours Seville are letting him go means he's dropped in price but playing against North Macedonia.

So that will probably mean he doesn't play and ends up leaving Seville for China and I'll instant sell at a loss.

• @Pagey74 forsberg is good for ipd, but rarely finishes a match for RBL so doesn't threaten pb... Just edging into too expensive for my liking, but will be a good hold this week

• Thomas Meunier is my shout.

Down at 72p from a peak of almost £1. Guaranteed to play against San Marino (Castagne injured) - goals, assists, PB all in play...!

His future will also be resolved today. If he doesn't move (e.g. to Inter) then bound to get back into the PSG side before transfer speculation begins again in the Winter (his contract is running down).

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.