FI need to up their game

• The IT issues FI continually have need to be addressed immediately otherwise I think the end is nigh.

There are hundred's of players playing in the 5 main leagues who are not on the index including Barcelona's youngest ever goalscorer. This is simply due to the fact their IT systems cannot handle the traffic when releasing IPO's. And don't even get me started on late payments on IPD's etc.

FI are getting away with this very lightly imo as people are making money as the platform is still growing, so traders are less likely to complain. This will not always be the case and that is when the shit will hit the fan if drastic improvements aren't made.

This is a multi mullion pound company who are spending millions on advertising but can't get the basics right. It's totally unacceptable,unprofessional and quite frankly disgraceful.

If one of the more conventional gambling companies decides to copy this concept they will already have systems in place to deal with large volumes of traffic on their site etc. If this should happen then FI days are numbered.

The game may have changed but FI also need too and quickly!!

• The more IPOs, the more the other players prices will drop.
    Be careful what you wish for.

• @MrWh1te disagree. People will just put more money into FI.

• @MrWh1te Eventually the market will become saturated. How can they advertise a product that doesn't even have Barcelona's youngest ever goalscorer?? They can't even add him as their systems couldn't cope.

• @MrWh1te said in FI need to up their game:

The more IPOs, the more the other players prices will drop.
    Be careful what you wish for.

Previously this will always my view but a lot of players are beyond any rational value now and need to drop. They are only going up because there is nowhere else for new money to go rather than actually being a good bet at the price.

• @janner73 exactly.
    So they won't be so high when more ipos release
    And all our ports drop

• @NewUser107260 that isn't what happens.
    When they announce an IPO, many people sell up

• @MrWh1te They drop if you are on players that are excessively beyond their rational value. I can name plenty of the top 200 that are way past their rational price - and it's only a matter of time before they drop. There are players that have underlying value and they will hold their price, but there are plenty that should be nowhere near the price they are right now. IPOs are needed now.

• It may look to us like they arent doing much but the recently joined forces with nasdaq to help with most if not all the current issues. So where it may seem like nothing is happening ill bet behind the scenes its all because there is an awful lot going on in preparation fir big improvements. @Pagey74 you are in at an early stage of this platform where the rewards can be greater but the system isnt as smooth as it could be you’ve got to be patient and take the rough with the smooth

• @Black-wolf Why don't they give us updates? Just because I'm in early doesn't mean I should except mediocrity at best cause I'm going to gain financially. Their tweeting shit this morning about treble media day today when they haven't even paid IPD's from yesterday.

It's very amateurish at best.

• @Pagey74 as @Black-wolf says they've teamed up with Nasdaq so i am hopeful things will improve greatly and its shows things are being done. These sort of things wont be implemented overnight. Yes its annoying in the meantime but we're talking what 24 hours later of receiving money. Betting companies still have techincal issues and many gamblers couldnt cashout Saturday at bet365, ladbrokes plus others. Techinical issues happen and id rather they delay the IPO and get it right then it be a disaster each time. To suggest the end is near for FI is ludicrous, behind the scenes this Nasdaq partnership will be huge.

• Are you going to be like this every week when your IPD's aren't paid by the time you wake up @Pagey74?

I remember it was you banging the "FI is a joke" drum last time your dividends took a few hours to come through.

They have NEVER said your In-Play Dividends will be paid by X time. Have some patience.

• @LukeMalla Read the whole post before mouthing off.

• @Pagey74 said in FI need to up their game:

Their tweeting shit this morning about treble media day today when they haven't even paid IPD's from yesterday

Which bit from above is it you need me to re-read?

Or would you prefer I read this stupid comment from the IPD thread instead?

@Pagey74 said in Anybody not received ipds?:

Not received Bale's ipd either. This is becoming a joke now,

• @LukeMalla Stating facts pal. That is all.

• Fun stops , stop!!!

• @Pagey74 the end is nigh? Lol. quit the scaremongering. I hope the IT issues are dealt with but to say the end is nigh is ridiculous.

• @Pagey74 the marketing department dont just stop doing their jobs because another department has got issues. Its not one guy juggling everything

• @NewUser303261 Really? So if a similar platform was released today from another company who didn't have these issues you wouldn't be tempted????

Traders who joined early on this platform are willing to put up with mediocrity because they have made lots of money so it's in their interest to defend FI's inept systems.

• @LukeMalla said in FI need to up their game:

They have NEVER said your In-Play Dividends will be paid by X time.

The only fact you need to worry about is the one quoted above @Pagey74

Put your dummy back in, go get yourself a coffee and chill out. You WILL get your dividends today, as is stated in the T&Cs.

As for IPO's, I said in a different thread over the weekend (maybe Friday) that I for one am glad they're waiting while they sort the NASDAQ technology upgrades out. That last IPO we had where they had to cancel half of it was ridiculous. The IPO system has always been terrible because of the bots buying up the new releases before many actual humans can react and therefore forcing the prices up, but with the growth FI has seen recently on IPO day the servers just can't handle the traffic. You moan about players not being on the market. Tell me how happy you'd be if young Fati was IPO'ing at £1.50 and because the bots got there before you you had to pay £3?

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.