Yannick Carrasco

• @ScoutScout said in Yannick Carrasco:

@Matt-flint

Yeah the reports about a transfer will start to come out and he will be over a quid in no time.

Also another round of international fixtures next month.

10/10/2019 - Belgium V San Marino 🤡
    13/10/2019 - Kazakhstan V Belgium

🥳🤠🥳

• @Bradley117 said in Yannick Carrasco:

nally get in early on one. I’d like to think he’ll drop after the euro break so I can top up some more, I’d imagine most will hold through til January now though - he’s a very low risk hold

Just brought in for the first time, will hold till January and see what happens. If it turns out to be profitable, I have the people in this thread to thank.

• Depending where he goes, at 91p current average buy price he could prove to be an absolute steal.

• @Sill7 said in Yannick Carrasco:

@Bradley117 said in Yannick Carrasco:

nally get in early on one. I’d like to think he’ll drop after the euro break so I can top up some more, I’d imagine most will hold through til January now though - he’s a very low risk hold

Just brought in for the first time, will hold till January and see what happens. If it turns out to be profitable, I have the people in this thread to thank.

Think he is a good tip, haven't bought in yet, if you had waited 13 hours you would have been IPD eligible for the home game against St. Marino, wait 4 days and you could have been eligible for both. Or he could rise 10p today and you are a genius!!

• @Martyn-B I’m in at 77p will just top up before those games

• @Martyn-B you make a good point, didn't do check that out properly but on the other hand if everyone buys in 5 days time to get both international games I could be looking at a nice rise before he has kicked a ball haha.

• @Matt-flint said in Yannick Carrasco:

@Martyn-B I’m in at 77p will just top up before those games

I think he is a great tip that will rise in November and December ahead of expected January transfer, or just the speculation of possible transfer. I will buy on the 14th to also hopefully give me a short term IPD bonus too. Also price likely to drop a few pennies in next few days.

• Say he doesn't move to the PL and goes somewhere like Monaco. What would his price be then? £1.20-£1.30 maybe?

• He will get to 1.20 the drop like he does every 6 months if he dint get a prem move as people will take money out that they are outting in now. I jump on at 75p and will sell as soon as he hits about 1 -1.10pound

• @Neil2265 I think so, I would imagine a move to Ligue 1 is will soon be a desireable outcome for all players (maybe not quite on par with United transfer news but close).

My logic, Ligue 1 is largely uncompetitive and players of above average ability thrive (Carrasco is great but no world beater) there’s a great many games played in midweek so the opportunity for divs is better than in the EPL for example. FI is a UK based platform so only the real superstars Neymar, Pogba, Bale, CR7 would stand any chance of earning MB there and racism isn’t an issue in France that I know either - that seems to be the common denominator for a great many who win MB outside the UK (as a white player Carrasco is probably not likely to see himself in those stories)

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.