What's everyone's biggest mistake?

• @ScouseSte said in What's everyone's biggest mistake?:

I need my FI fix mate 😂 I just don't need to see my beautiful portfolio being torn a new arse on a daily basis hahaha!

In all seriousness mate, this "timeout" option is a thing of beauty. I think I will regularly use it so that I am effectively forced back into being a long-term investor rather than the hybrid of long-term and day-trader I've been forced to become.

I've only took a weeks time out currently but after it expires in might do some profile tinkering and then time out every month - at least until things settle down (if they ever do)

Either way, I'm feeling very positive again

Great to hear it is working for you.

I was never tempted to sell anyone this week and never got involved with IPO, my portfolio hit bottom of the dip last night and seems to be slowly back on the up. Just hope rise is gradual as I am making another deposit tomorrow night and don't want my targeted players to increase today, too late with Laporte who I had planned on topping up.

Glad you are happy and positive again and your portfolio will hopefully be healthier next week 😉

• @Martyn-B yeh whisper it but I just may have turned the corner, I was on the verge of PM'ing scouse to ask whether he wanted any updates or not

When pog starts bouncing back I'll believe were on the up. Tomorrow will do lol

• @MickTurbo said in What's everyone's biggest mistake?:

@Martyn-B yeh whisper it but I just may have turned the corner, I was on the verge of PM'ing scouse to ask whether he wanted any updates or not

When pog starts bouncing back I'll believe were on the up. Tomorrow will do lol

Yep, hopefully the corner has been turned. My rise has been across several players today rather than just one so slightly more hopeful. I have my 500 Pogba and sticking with them but sorely tempted at his current price, but I have my plan and sticking to it.

Drip feeding @ScouseSte with updates just makes you an enabler!!

• The money people made on the IPO's will hopefully be reinvested on other players.

• I got on almada @ £1.88 and saw him drop 11p to then recover nearly all of that, so that's a factor, but all my other big holds seem to have at least stabilized with a penny or 2 increase here and there so I think if fallen as far as I'm likely too barring anything unforeseen

@Pagey74 I said the same thing the day before the IPOs landed and I'm sure its gonna happen soon. Back where it started + profits I hope

• Wrong kubo on ipo day.
    Banking on Barca (Suarez) and spurs (Llorente, winks) in the ucl semi first legs
    Not keeping winks
    Selling Gallacher at 80p
    Not knowing Portugal wasn’t a pb league early on
    Too many little trades early on
    Not putting more in for deposit bonuses
    Not listening to mate who tried to get me in three month earlier

Probably a few more...

Still £500 up on £2k since April.

• @Deej.11 said in What's everyone's biggest mistake?:

Probably not selling Ayoze Perez at his 1.44 spike when I'd bought for 88p. Now sitting at 83p, holding though as I'm confident he'll hit another spike at some point this season.

Similarly not selling Bale at 3.30 when bought for 2.40.

Dont dwell on your mistakes though people!!!

Wait for Jan/Feb he wasn't called Purple patch Perez up here in Newcastle for nothing - check out his stats/goals difference for pre and post Christmas over the last 4 seasons or so

• Everyone's mistake! anyone who got Italian keeper for clean sheet👀 against Armenia ffs

• @Brabbn said in What's everyone's biggest mistake?:

Wait for Jan/Feb he wasn't called Purple patch Perez up here in Newcastle for nothing - check out his stats/goals difference for pre and post Christmas over the last 4 seasons or so

I bought at 30p and sold at 45p after he won PB twice in a week!! Never thought he would be £1+, a very streaky player!!

• I thought I was going to fart.... turns out....

• @Dan-w turns out it turned into a bit of a shit joke? ;-)

• Mines not selling, went with buying Willian rather than KDB when he was at £3.03 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Marrying a feminist, remainer who is into witchcraft. I thank God I’m out of that one everyday since the divorce! 😂

• Picking Maximilian Philip in the advincula league!

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.