Stop the fall!!!!!

• Arrhhhh port is dropping by the second...... Hold tight don't panic.... Say no to I S!!!

• Markets go up, markets go down, I wouldn't worry mate. The fact that there has been a sell off is actually good for the platform as a whole. Lower prices mean more people can buy in, that and the commission FI are making should give them confidence to announce a div increase at some point as well as spending on marketing and improving the tech: both of these will help the growth of the platform. If you have bought the players you have for the right reasons, they will start going up again sooner rather than later, so your right patience is key.

• Good to hear sound advice mate

• Footie down 697.86 yesterday.

Is that a record??

• They say the darkest hour is always before the Dawn

I’m not sure who “They” are but I’m sure Dawn isn’t too far away whoever she is.

• @Comrade said in Stop the fall!!!!!:

Footie down 697.86 yesterday.

Is that a record??

Nah it dropped 1270 on 1st July when the bonus finished.

• @Comrade is that money taken out of the top 200?

• 0_1567515263320_upload-1f3f5e10-ce71-4b34-884e-b85a19002f47

After some heavy losses over the past 24-48 hours and not much happening this week to trigger a recovery i'm taking a healthy break to avoid any panic selling.

• I've had about a 2% loss since sunday evening, just going to hold on.
    Try stop checking my port and come back in a few days as @Chris-J seems to be doing too!
    Confident my holds will rise again just a matter of time, some good results over the international break and I'll be back on track.
    In context still made around 10% since the PL season has started so hopefully just a blip.

• I’m down 1% since Sunday night. ipo’s are just becoming a method of transferring funds from everybody to the people that can get on early enough.

• @Timothee-Atouba Not everybody, I deposit if there is a player I want. Yea my port is down too, but Im confident in my port it will be back by the weekend.

• @AndydfopT said in Stop the fall!!!!!:

Arrhhhh port is dropping by the second...... Hold tight don't panic.... Say no to I S!!!

There will be a few drops in the course of a season. It’s the sign of a normal, natural market. It’s can’t just constantly rise- that is Boom and bust material. It’s still not nice to see, I’ve lost 3k in 12 days, but it’s not such a big deal either. It’s basically the market exhaling a little after a big surge of money that came came in at the start of the season. Now the champions league will soon start and the 5 PB leagues coming back to full action. Last year, there was was a massive drop in November/ December that was far larger than this. Then it exploded into life after Xmas. Just the ebb and flow of FI.

• @Valhalla it's the thoughts and knowledge of people like you that keep calm... Cheers

• @Valhalla hopefully will see a nice boom during Xmas

• Ironically panic threads like this probably fuel any fall especially amongst newer users who haven't experienced it before.

I've only been here for 7 months and I'm not seeing anything concerning. I'm down this week but still well up if I factor in last week and up 63% since I joined. I'm probably pretty mediocre at FI so there is hope for everyone!

• I've decided to cease trading for the next 2 weeks or so because it just feels like whatever I do makes no difference.
    There seems to be an overall dip so I'm just going to let it happen.
    A portfolio of high quality, dividend earning players, youth prospects and ipd punts CANNOT KEEP FALLING FOREVER.

Time to take a little timeout and hopefully come back to a portfolio on the rise - currently down over 4% in the last 14 days

• @ScouseSte good call, enjoy the hols

• @Chris-J said in Stop the fall!!!!!:

0_1567515263320_upload-1f3f5e10-ce71-4b34-884e-b85a19002f47

After some heavy losses over the past 24-48 hours and not much happening this week to trigger a recovery i'm taking a healthy break to avoid any panic selling.

Just seen this. Great idea. I'll be doing the same. Nice one

• This post is deleted!

• 0_1567531011841_Screenshot_2019-09-03-18-13-56-1-1.png

Thats a nice relaxing week off FI for me!

Thanks for the tip @Chris-J

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.