Mohamed Ihattaren

• Any thoughts on this dude , just know there is a lot of hype surrounding him .. maybe an odd prediction to his future in your personal opinion ?

• Future star of the Netherlands international team and a European mega club. Only thing that can stop someone this talented is injuries and/or ego.

• He's probably where Joao Felix and De Ligt were a year or 2 ago. Probably going to get a big move in the future and there's a lot of hype about him. I'm still 50/50 on buying into him at his current price, but if he does well there's no doubt big teams will come sniffing around him next summer. He's still only 17 so might not leave PSV for another 2 seasons which isn't ideal.

He's got the option of playing for Holland and Morocco and has recently been called up To Holland U21 and Morocco first team but hasn't decided which country to play for yet.

• @Journey I totally agree with you. I think he'll still be at PSV next season, I'm out for now but the boy has definite talent and will get that bigger move but I think in a couple of years still.

• @gball1975 thats why i got him pretty early , if he gets to 4-7Β£ you can always sell him after 3 years and after add the amount of commission you paid and re buy him .. well everyone has their own strategy , i just think he is a really really long term hold for me

• Calvin Stengs is half the price. I know which I'd rather be on out of the two.

• He's also 40% more expensive than Donny van de Beek - who is also Dutch, is one of the best young midfielders in Europe, plays Champions League football and is likely to get his move to a major European club long before Ihattaren.

Absolute madness.

[I don't currently hold Van be Beek by the way]

• @ocs123 I agree. Can't believe the hike but fair play if you've bought in.

Never in a million years did I think he would get the highest percentage rise of the IPOs yesterday.

• @Ericali Being honest I know nowt about Ihattaren but I am thinking is it just simply a case that he was born in 2002 and peeps love the ultra young kids?.
    I'm thinking why on earth am I suggesting such a thingπŸ€”

• @Gazz127 probably not far wrong.

Personally, I'd rather be on Malen. πŸ‘

Or the new Messi 😁

• @Ericali yep theres only ever been one IPO ive really wanted and im so glad to finally have him. πŸ‘ πŸ‡¦πŸ‡·

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.