End of European transfer window

• With the window closing yesterday did anyone notice any possible bargains due to a last minute transfer?

I think I spotted a few including :-

Mariusz Stepinski (striker) 38p - Chievo - Verona 7m Euros. 6 goals and 2 assists for Chievo last season who only scored 25 in the whole league campaign. I would hope he could bag 10 -15 goals this season. Outside chance of breaking in to the Polish squad. Aged 24.

Rachid Ghezzal (winger) 29p - Leicester - Fiorentina - Loan to with option to buy 10m. Leicester paid Monaco 13m last summer to secure his signature. Never really settled at Leicester making only 19 apps and scoring 1 goal. If he can rediscover his form from Monaco and Lyon then he could be a real bargain. Prior to Leicester he has a good history of scoring and assisting goals. Aged 27.

• Hernandez to Seville, very easy europa group, suprised he is still 45p.

• @Tom77 Is he going to be a starter?

• I'm actually very surprised by the Sevilla transfer business the last 12 months, they seem to have adopted a scattergun approach and I actually think they might struggle in La Liga this season.

• @Neil2265 They signed De Jong and Dabbur in the summer. Id say Hernandez in on the bench

• @Gregolocky You could make team just from their summer signings.

• @speedloafer Ya that's what I mean and I really don't think they've improved the squad at all

• @Neil2265 said in End of European transfer window:

@Tom77 Is he going to be a starter?

They only have 3 strikers and are in all comps going, he will start some games for sure Hernández still has a better record than all of them and the pedigree. One of them Dabbur seems to have completely fallen out with Seville also. De Jong is nothin special.
    I’m sure people will disagree with with me though.

However if Hernandez stays cheap he will be one of the best IPD players on the index imo, i’d Say 10-15 goals this season. He will be in my port all season, dipping in and out I suspect.

• Jonas Martin (midfielder, 29 years old) joined Rennes from Strasbourg on deadline day. Still in French Ligue 1, but now with a better club.

At 37p he's cheap enough to be an IPD flip. But he also has a PB average score of 79 and a PB high score of 260 (which won him dividends last season), so I think he could become a good PB prospect too.

I hold and hope to see him double in price at some point this season.

• @Gregolocky They got rid of 21 players and signed 14. Thats Football Manager shit right there.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.