Is Pogba now a risk?

• I have 150 on Pogba @ just over £7. Was thinking of topping up at this price. Will this be risky or do we all think he will rise above the £7 mark again after the international break?

• @NewUser396518 hes injured, hes missed the international games, theres been a sell off to fund IPO players. I think hed of rose last night if it wasnt for IPO's.

If your uncomfortable with it leave him alone, I've got 290 at an average of £7 and I'm not worried but it's entirely your decision

Look at CHO when he got injured, or any one else. Injurys batter players prices, then they bounce back

• NOW a risk? 🤔 @NewUser396518

Jesus.... The man's been a risk since he came out & bluntly said "maybe it's time for a new challenge"

• I've got a feeling proven dividend returners like Pogba will be the next 'trend'. We've recently had the premium youngsters trend, many of whom don't have a chance of consistent dividends (MB especially) until they move clubs.

The squad/ipd player trend, a lot of their spreads have become unfavourable having gone from 1p to 3p+, many traders will be dumping their 30 day now expired players when they next score. I think a lot of people will have been burnt the last 2 weekend's so I see that dying down a lot.

Hopefully then some money is reinvested in the proven dividends returners who are way below their peak prices, there's been a lot of money pumped in to FI since they were at their peaks too, I have faith they'll recover.

• Yes, Jose is gone.

• @NallyCat

I think we saw the proven dividend trend about a month ago, when everyone snapped up the likes of Kimmich, Parejo, Kroos, Ramos, Messi, etc.

But yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to see some of the big boys pulling away from the pack again soon. Just probably different big boys like Sterling, Mbappe, Sancho, CHO, KDB.

• @Tom77

Haha good one! I bought 100 Pogba in old money (so 300 shares now) the day Jose was sacked. Even if you ignore the very healthy cap app as it isn't relevant to todays price, he has won me £495.00 in dividends.

• @NewUser51324 said in Is Pogba now a risk?:

@Tom77

Haha good one! I bought 100 Pogba in old money (so 300 shares now) the day Jose was sacked. Even if you ignore the very healthy cap app as it isn't relevant to todays price, he has won me £495.00 in dividends.

Yeah because of the fall out, that’s well and truly over.

• @Tom77 said in Is Pogba now a risk?:

@NewUser51324 said in Is Pogba now a risk?:

@Tom77

Yeah because of the fall out, that’s well and truly over.

Cheer up Tom.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.