Bargain Alert

• Just bumped in to this guy , studied him a bit and he is absolute bargain for the price

Alessandro Schopf @0.25

Plays for Schalke and Austrian National team , just came back from the long term injury since February .. He just signed a new deal with the club , so he is definetly in their plans for the future ! More + ?? Sure 25 years old so still has his best years to come . Was already playing for national team before got injured , so if he picks up his form and Austria make it to the EURO’s .. so there is plenty room to grow !! Check him out

• @Nikitz71 Not the worse pump I've seen to be fair.

• @Metropolis I love to pump my players haha but common they are pretty reasonable pumps , give me that !! 😂 Not like im pumping up 45 year old Saudia Arabia guy .

• Looks good for 25p. Will jump on when (if!) my neymar divs pay out. :)

• Looks pretty decent at that price, not a bad spot at all 👍🏼

• In for 200

• I'm in as well. Needs more game time, but hes clearly gonna get that. Can only see a small rise tbh, but a rise is a rise (Said the bishop to the...)

• I just brought x50 to keep an eye on him.

• In 2 seasons he's only played 30 games and scored once. Long shot maybe.

• @Pagey74 Guy has been in Schalke since 2014/2015 .. yeah maybe injuries put him back to only 30 games , but if the team resigns after set- back like that it means they really believe in him .. Delivers he or not its the diffrent question , but again you can only be certain that the guy will deliver with few players and unfortunatly they cost premium price .. Look deeper , its sports and not just plain stats page on whoscored or whatever you using !

• Tbf this is a decent pump. Well discovered. Very little risk at 29p and could easily find himself at closer to 50p given some playing time

• @Nikitz71 You don't have to convince me as I love a bargain. I'm on a limited budget so this is the price range most of my port are in. All I was pointing out is facts. He has had a terrible run of injuries over the last 2 years and has only scored 1 goal in 30 games. He averages 56 in PB and and has not had an assist in that time either. I just can't see where a price spike is coming from unless he hits a purple patch which you rightly said could happen, just unlikely.

At this price range I tend to go for players who have a good history of goals or assists as that will usually spike their price. Very difficult to find these sort of players at this price bracket but they do exist.

Not having a go mate, just giving my opinion. Good luck with him.

• @Pagey74 Im not really convincing , im just saying that its not just plain stats how you said earlier that you go for stats .. Thats why there always be really cheap players avaliable and then they will spike up like crazy , not saying that this guy will 100% , just saying whole picture .. Football is more then just goals and assists , its super deep ! Thats why i love it .. and trying to share bargains i find

• @Nikitz71 Goals and assists along with PB scores are what effects players prices most of the time on the index. That is a fact. Traders want players earning them dividends whether it's PB's, IPD's etc. I've learned from my very short time on here players who have no decent history of them rarely do well.

If Schopf goes through a purple patch and scores, assists or hits a high PB score then he'll do well but history doesn't suggest he will. I could give you a comparable player to Schopf who has Champions League football this season and is currently 9p cheaper. But like Schopf he rarely scores,assists or has a high PB average. That is why he's 21p.

• Hes not going to rocket, unless something incredible happens and he gets lucky somehow. But a 10p or 20p rise seems about right to me when he gets a solid run of games under him. Be realistic on this one. Hes low for a reason, but that means that hes also low risk- I'm onboard!

• @Pagey74 I tottaly agree with you , besides the fact that he indeed was showing flashes of goalscoring before getting thunderstruck by injuries !! 6 goals and 2 assists as a 21 year old in BL not bad stuff , and all i was saying that you cant write him off because of unlucky circumstances and 25р seemed like a great punt ..

• I think there’s real potential for a nice little increase on him. Can’t see it being spectacular but a nice slow riser. I bought some yesterday and have topped up today.

• @Nikitz71 where did you happen to bump into him?

• @Dan-w i was just strolling around FI around 0.30р and lower , saw his age and that he is in PB league and got interested

• Decided to jump in on Schopf too. Seems relatively cheap for a player in a decent team and PB league. Let's see where he takes us.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.