MB vs PB holds has MB got harder

• MB vs PB holds I don’t hold any players for outright MB dividends but....

Do MB holders think that with the European championship and qualifiers knocking out the big triple Media days ... it will have a knock on effect with the returns... and make Neymar and Pogba less attractive as they are expensive, I appreciate they get Pb’s but new scoring system could affect there numbers

Plus VAR, and numerous players including the next big things scooping stories (until jan transfer)...

Any thoughts

• Won't affect Pogba all that much, when he's in the media it's usually a first place story and that is still paid out, all time he's 158 first places, 66 second places, 64 third places. It will affect others a bit more like Neymar as his first places aren't much above his second/thirds with 87, 82, 75.

I hold majority premium players who are good for MB but overall it's good as more divindeds are paid out. On a treble MB day FI pay out 6p, on a double matchday as most of the euro qualifying days are 13p is paid out.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.