And Breath

• After the last few days it's nice to see the market rebounding. This week was the biggest 7 day drop I've had in my portfolio at 1.8%. Yes we all know the mantra that the market will come back, but like when you jump into deep water from a great height, there is a moment just before your natural buoyancy brings you back to the surface when you think "oh shit this is deep"!

• @LittleFish …. true that!!!!

• Don’t worry so much about drops now as there bound to happen what might change my mind if the drop was continuous over 2/3 weeks

• It is hard not to worry but these dips are a great opportunity to pick up quality players at a discount.

Akanji, Savanier and Tah all down over 10% and are all internationals and playing Champions League so 2 games per week until December.

Try and keep some cash back and take advantage.

• @Zidave said in And Breath:

It is hard not to worry but these dips are a great opportunity to pick up quality players at a discount.

Akanji, Savanier and Tah all down over 10% and are all internationals and playing Champions League so 2 games per week until December.

Try and keep some cash back and take advantage.

I meant Sarabia earlier. Just realised.

• @LittleFish and that's coming from a little fish... 🤣

• Last September I remember it was one of the best months I had on the index. Things went nuts on Football Index’s birthday which is in a couple weeks I believe. My portfolio literally went up 10% in one day. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Ever since I’ve been addicted and made £5,600 profit currently starting off with £5,000 since I joined 12 months ago. Very pleased and can only see things getting bigger and better since football is the biggest sport in this country and people are mad about it.

• 0_1567680162599_Screenshot_20190905-114200_Chrome.jpg 0_1567680167650_Screenshot_20190905-114203_Chrome.jpg

Ey up

• you often get a dip in the market on the eve of the boring 2 week international break and that's just how it has been over the years... things slowly picking up now as investors see opportunity in international football perhaps...?

We can get a bit greedy though.. since June all we've seen is growth so this last week drop is probably to remind you all that 'remember it's trading and nothing is guaranteed'... I wouldn't worry about small dips as they come and go.. I would always look at the market instead and ask.. Why is there a dip... So that next time you know how to handle it...

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.