Where is the love, the love, the love!

• Former forum favourite Bobby Skov seems to have dropped off the radar recently and his price has dipped. I have got 19 shares this morning as he has easy international fixtures and should get some gametime.

Worthwhile risk or have I done a Moukoko mistake?

See he isn't a regular at hoffenheim yet so it could be a slow burner

• @Moukoko started first two games for new club but left on the bench for the last

• I bought him back in April and sold for a loss then bought back in when he moved to Hoffenheim and currently sitting at a loss 🤣

I think he could be really good long term hold, it's going to take some time to adjust to playing at a higher level but he's definitely got goals in him and once he starts scoring, he should start going up. Hopefully he starts for Denmark and bags some goals. He could grab a few v Gibraltar if he gets minutes

• I sold all mine after realising he was loads more expensive than bebou and griffo at the start of the season. I cant work out what a good price is for him at the moment.

I’d like to get back on at some point especially if he turns it on for denmark, wait and see for me.

• @Tom77 said in Where is the love, the love, the love!:

I sold all mine after realising he was loads more expensive than bebou and griffo at the start of the season. I cant work out what a good price is for him at the moment.

I’d like to get back on at some point especially if he turns it on for denmark, wait and see for me.

I bought bebou for 62p and since sold him.

Now on Grifo.

• Goal after 6 minutes and people are piling back into Skov, hopefully this will kick start his season

• @Journey not being funny I could score against Gibraltar 😁

• Haha I know but he's up 11p for doing it

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.