Belotti

• I think he could have a good year.
    The Torino fixtures have boosted his price but It’s made a few people think about him as a long term hold.

Could be starting for Italy.
    Torino looking good.
    United and chelsea will buy a striker next year, fully expect him to be linked.
    Still 25.

I think he’s a good one to get on🤷‍♂️🤞

• His PB is pretty good compared to other forwards. A stronghold for PB/IPD.

• Could be a good shout but no club European football, and his record for Italy isnt great. Just my opinion.

• Seems to have stood still a bit since his 'break out'. record for Italy is very worrying too

• I like him. However, I made the mistake of selling him at £1.10 earlier this week. Was trying to free up funds for shorter term investments as I thought his price would stagnate (due to Torino going out of Europe and him not guaranteed to start for Italy). What an idiot!

• @gball1975 said in Belotti:

Could be a good shout but no club European football, and his record for Italy isnt great. Just my opinion.

Yep he had an injury a while back and has taken a long time to get back to his best.

However, Kean is to young, quagliarella is ancient.

He is the man to lead the line, euro2020🚀🚀

Torino has just bought Verdi who should help him getting chances.

Thinking ahead...👨‍🎓👨‍🎓.

• @Tom77 I hear your points and believe me I am all over Italian football being Italian myself but may I mention one other...Insigne.
    Belotti may work out for you but just giving my view.

• @gball1975 said in Belotti:

@Tom77 I hear your points and believe me I am all over Italian football being Italian myself but may I mention one other...Insigne.
    Belotti may work out for you but just giving my view.

That’s fine mate, insigni isn't a 9 though I believe Belotti will have that role, obvs he needs to perform....25 is still pretty young And should be improving, Saying that his record for Torino is still good.

• @gball1975 Insigne plays from the wing, a different style and position.

it is hard to compare two of them but I would prefer Belotti over Insigne for two reasons: Younger and cheaper!

• Not a fan of belotti. Certainly not at his price now. Think verdi will get vastly superior PB scores but I hope he does well for whoever buys. I've held him a couple if times before and hes never quite fulfilled my expectations.

• @Tom77 He looked kinda tubby in the games against Wolves.
    Think you’re right though, he could have a good season if he gets/stays fit.
    I like him as a kinda complete No. 9

• @Tom77 this is a fair point, ok.
    Belotti isnt for me but to all that hold, good luck on him.
    Torino have a great set of scheduled games coming up so in serie A he'll bring in some good stats.

• @Gregolocky said in Belotti:

@Tom77 He looked kinda tubby in the games against Wolves.
    Think you’re right though, he could have a good season if he gets/stays fit.
    I like him as a kinda complete No. 9

He’s big bloke and very strong, I’m sure he was carrying a bit extra but that will come off.

• He did look like he had put some timber on in the games v Wolves. But he was far and away the stand out player for Torino in both legs, very impressive. Involved in a lot of the set pieces too.

• He starts, so let’s see how he gets on. Here’s hoping for a hat-trick

• Cannot see PB matchday ranking from the app. Is there a tech issue again?

• im not using the app but cant see it either

• He's just scored, at least he is leading the frontline now!

• 2 for the big man, the second sounded very good.

• 2 goals tonight & his price hardly moved 🤷‍♂️

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.