Why Don’t My Dividens Add Up

• I’m still new to FI so I’ve not had much in the way of dividens yet. Yesterday my total dividens amounted to 0.78 in my little account summary tab. Last night I got 0.14 for a player in Dividens. Yet my new total Dividens is 0.88. So where has that 4p gone?

Am I missing something? I’m pretty sure that’s not first time the Dividens I’ve won haven’t all been added to my total. Apologies if it’s a stupid question and I’ve missed something in the rules about it. 😂

• Have you been on FI for over 30 days? IPD are only payed out on the first 30 days that you hold them, if you are topping up on a player then some of the "older" shares may not be IPD eligible.

Transaction history can show you full details of every purchase and every dividend payed out.

• @Martyn-B no not been here 30 days yet. The dividends shown are correct in the player details. I got 14p which is correct. But if only added 10p to my total dividend amount on the little tab at the top of my screen.

• @Andy-O

That does sound odd!! I don't use the app as I don't have a smartphone. Maybe try logging onto the website instead? Or logging out and back in?

Apart from that, sorry I am out of ideas.

• you refreshed ?

• I have noticed that in my spare cash, shows top right of the screen. Yesterday it was on 40p, now it’s on 54p. So that is correct. It’s just the dividens total that is showing the wrong total.

• Only thing i can think of is that occasionally when goes wrong like they forget to pay a dividend or something, once they realize they often put the money as a manual adjustment rather then a dividend payment, did you check to see if your missing 4p is listed there instead?

• @Chris-C said in Why Don’t My Dividens Add Up:

Only thing i can think of is that occasionally when goes wrong like they forget to pay a dividend or something, once they realize they often put the money as a manual adjustment rather then a dividend payment, did you check to see if your missing 4p is listed there instead?

Agree with this. I had an issue earlier this year following the share split where I didn't receive dividends I should have and a manual adjust was done. Check the transaction summary.

• I think generally the app and website have cache issues. So sometimes it helps to clear your browser cache or simply log out and back in.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.