Happy Friday Everyone

• Well, what a week.

From what I can remember IPO's were launched again, this time on the 2nd of August (even though we are in September). And the pesky gaffers at FI towers decided to drop them in during the dead of night - however some people, apparently who all have the same name 'bot' picked up nice amounts and made plenty of pennies....I didn't because I was either nose deep in lady parts, or fast asleep cos I 'had' been nose deep in lady parts....this is how a 40+ man with a new bird rolls......sorry, not sorry.

Whilst we are on with FI towers.

It's their birthday soon.

They are 4 soon.

IT has been developed over this amount of time.

By 4 year olds it seems.

Sorry FI are 4 not the IT department (hay come on IT crew, this is tongue in cheek, suck it up buttercups).

International IPDs dropped in, some smart arse said 'I bet they forget the early kick offs for score tracking'

Internationals kicked off

A twitter tweet from FICS said 'We are aware of..........

Some cock on twitter claims that people get early wind of IPOs and FI broke the sound barrier in their response to say that's totally untrue.

I think its the bots that get early wind.

Its Rotherham away at Donnie tomorrow, I got tickets for the home end, rather than away end cos I'm hard!

Need a holiday.

Need more people to view www.fitips.co.uk

Need more followers on fitips twitter account

I'm very needy and attention seeking.

I'm running a last man standing and created a facebook group, its got 1 member apart from me and my mate...so that 1 person could win a fiver, anyone wanna take him on?

Got a meeting tonight with another web developer for a website, i'm not giving in....im gonna be loaded some day.

My bird still hasn't clicked on to the fact that the firestick is around 2 minutes behind live football.....its great for winning blow job bets.....

bzzzzzzzzzzz phone bleeps to say Pogba's missed a pen
    ....a minute later
    me: bet Pogba misses
    bird: bet you he doesn't
    me: bet you a blow job
    bird: ok
    ...a minute later
    me: oooooooo look at that
    bird: why do you never lose.

Happy Friday everyone

xx

• šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£......

• @Milnerman what does she get if she wins šŸ¤”šŸ˜

• @Uncle-G anal šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• @MickTurbo Win Win then šŸ¤£

• @Uncle-G

G - If ever I lost I would be very, very silly eh......that said, watch VAR catch me out one time when I agree she can peg me should she win!!!

• @Milnerman apologies if this is obvious but if you're a rotherham fan, why you called milnerman and not millerman?

• I was millerman. Then I bought 120 quids worth of Milner for an England game thinking he would rise.

Cos Iā€™m a daft twat and the forum community said I was a daft twat I said I would change my name to Milnerman for a month as penance.

I forgot to change it back cos Iā€™m a daft twat.

The end.

Lol.

Business meeting went really well. All 5 of us are pissed. The mrs turned up to bring me home

Gonna be rich.

Night all.

• @Milnerman šŸ¤£

• @Uncle-G someone who can blow her up properly? šŸ˜Ž

• @dean73 šŸ’†ā€ā™€ļø

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.