when is it going to stop droping

• lots of money gone into short term for internationals, we had the IPOs too and another statement about coming IPOs. Theres also bad form, inuries etc to some big players.

So depends what players you are concerned about - but I wouldn't be too worried. im losing on Pogba & rashford this week.... but covering it with lukaku and kroos. Rashford will be £5+ after a few goals. Pogba MB is picking up now the window is closed, I think he will be winning again after the international break, and it seems he will be fit for Leicester.

• big boys are going nowhere for a while , even the pogba obsession lol

• @Vespasian32 said in when is it going to stop droping:

lots of money gone into short term for internationals, we had the IPOs too and another statement about coming IPOs. Theres also bad form, inuries etc to some big players.

So depends what players you are concerned about - but I wouldn't be too worried. im losing on Pogba & rashford this week.... but covering it with lukaku and kroos. Rashford will be £5+ after a few goals. Pogba MB is picking up now the window is closed, I think he will be winning again after the international break, and it seems he will be fit for Leicester.

Those short term internationals will be going on up to November.

• Pretty simple - the "big boys" are seen as too expensive just now, so plenty people selling them to get on cheaper alternatives. Give it a couple of months for people to realise that it's the big boys who deliver divs and they will pull away again.

Patience.

Unless you have a port full of overpriced muppets!

• @Tom77 people aren't sitting on the likes of kovalenko, Kokorin and dzubya for 2 months till next game. normal matches are back and champs lg/Europa kicks off.

• @Vespasian32 said in when is it going to stop droping:

@Tom77 people aren't sitting on the likes of kovalenko, Kokorin and dzubya for 2 months till next game. normal matches are back and champs lg/Europa kicks off.

There are plenty of players where money is getting spread around other than the big boys. Said players also play in PB leagues, champions league and europa.
    I Think your underestimating it.
    Once this round of qualifiers are over people will be looking at then next batch in a months time and picking players who are in europa league/champions league aswell.

• Portfolio flying. 10% up in 3 of the last 4 weeks. Cheers for asking!

• Can recoup a bit by getting Sancho, Sterling & Kane at knock down price, they are going up in cost tomorrow that’s a definite

• @NewUser130968

Lukaku seen a drop .. before the rise again .. good time ti get in .. .

New users like to buy and sell quickly.. .if u want to make money on FI from ive learnt is dont sell too soon.. . Otherwise no point buying.. .

• @NewUser130968 said in when is it going to stop droping:

my port has now dropped 490.00 in the last 7 days what is going on

Unless you’re flipping your port will struggle as long as ipo’s are imminent unfortunately.
    There’s such a craze for them at the moment.

• @NewUser130968 urs may have gone down but I'm up thanks every enjoy ur eeekend

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.