Youngsters

• I have compiled a list of young players I have been keeping a close eye on.
    Troy Parrot
    James Garner
    Anthony Gordon
    Oliver Skipp
    Fedor Chalov
    George Mceachran
    Gianluca Mancini
    Victor Mollejo
    Keanan Bennetts
    Rakeem Harper
    Santi mina
    Solanke if Wilson gets injured
    Keita balde
    Zach Medley
    Anyone to add or any negative thoughts on any listed?

• Linton Maina - plays for Hannover and is highly thought of in Germany.
    Nicolas Schiappacasse - Striker for Atletico Madrid , currently on loan in Portugal league
    Nikola Moro - Dinamo Zagreb midfielder , young and first team player , didnt see much of him but from reading the reports scouts suggest big future !

• @Nikitz71 Keanan Bennetts looks a great talent from footage I've seen and made top 100 in golden boy for this year.
    Linton Maina would be my choice for putting money into, turned down big clubs to stay in with Hannover for another season to progress, compared to sane in playing style and should have some huge cap app when he moves and gets noticed.
    As a utd fan Garner is very highly thought of and seen as a successor to Michael Carrick as he has never been replaced

• @Squire1905 most of the players listed will get very few minutes in pb eligible leagues.
    Victor Mollejo joined some Liga 2 side on loan also in case anyone missed that.
    All should have some cap app though due to natural growth of the platform

• @Gregolocky I had seen that about Mollejo but he bagged 2 assists on debut. Big season and I can see him in athleticos first team next year

• @Squire1905 said in Youngsters:

I have compiled a list of young players I have been keeping a close eye on.

Anyone to add or any negative thoughts on any listed?

Pedophelia is not cool,

• Chong and angel gomes.

• @MUFC said in Youngsters:

@Nikitz71 Keanan Bennetts looks a great talent from footage I've seen and made top 100 in golden boy for this year.
    Linton Maina would be my choice for putting money into, turned down big clubs to stay in with Hannover for another season to progress, compared to sane in playing style and should have some huge cap app when he moves and gets noticed.
    As a utd fan Garner is very highly thought of and seen as a successor to Michael Carrick as he has never been replaced

As a fellow United fan.... If Carrick was currently on the index in his pomp he'd be about 95p.

Didn't assist or didn't score - so let's hope Garner isn't the same

• Agree with you lads on Linton Maina. Held him for a while and the it’s just a matter of time before the links come again Xmas time

• I also hold Keanan Bennetts. What surprises me is that he is only 69p despite now being a regular on the bench for his club where as Anthony Gordon for example is 98p and has never been on the Everton bench to my knowledge?

Bennetts will make his league debut this season and could easily be a £1 player soon imo, that's why I bought in anyway

• @Ericali have to disagree with you on that one, mctominay is £1.24 and isn't fit to lace Carrick's boots

• @MUFC I’ve gone for Linton Maina after reading your post and doing some research. Sounds a good talent.

• @Squire1905 wouldn't class keita balde as a youngster. Hes 24! He ought to be main striker at one club or another but hasn't quite worked out for him just yet.

• @Stevo fair shout mate my bad

• He’s already been mentioned on this thread, Anthony Gordon. I really like the look of him, still only 18. Got a big future ahead at Everton I believe. Playing well for the youth team, scored a belter a few weeks ago. I’ve heard mention of him in the same mould as Ross Barkley. Very promising attacking midfielder.

• Bought some youngsters in the past and failed to sit on them long enough and now they've appreciated 3-500%.

Today I've bought into gianluca gaetano (79p) and I absolutely will be holding and holding and holding.

19 year old forward/no10 at Napoli. Scored 33 in 34 for Napoli under 19s from starting at 16 years old, as well as 8 in 12 at youth level in the european cup. Also scored the winner today in his under 20 debut for Italy against the Czechs, and has made his senior debut for napoli, meaning he is playing in a PB league.

As well as being a natural goal scorer he appears to be technically gifted with a first touch. Potential to mature more into a no 10 with obvious comparisons being del piero or totti

• @MickTurbo Get your patient head on Mick.
    I’ve been holding for about 3 months at a 1p loss!

• @Timothee-Atouba learned from my mistakes mate with Messrs osimhen and odegaard

• @MickTurbo Ahhhhhh. So you are going to turn the old ‘once bitten, twice shy’ line on its head.
    Let’s hope it pays of in the case of this teenage Neapolitan.

• Kulusevski. Sure plenty of you have heard him mentioned so no great secret.

Atalanta player on loan at Parma. Two assists in his last game. Unreal G&A stats at primavera and u17 levels.

Looks a proper player in the making.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.