Kingsley Coman

• @shilly he would of won star player. Doesnt matter as i have all the top positions today. But wanted coman to win for no other reason than i wanted him to 😊

• Isn’t he made from stickle-bricks? πŸ˜‚ Good player, but far too injury prone to even consider investing my money on him.

• @Black-wolf said in Kingsley Coman:

@shilly he would of won star player. Doesnt matter as i have all the top positions today. But wanted coman to win for no other reason than i wanted him to 😊

, i must have wrong numbers then as its 35 for gwg isnt it? so he would of had 272, but like u said didnt matter to you anyway )

• @NewUser142017 Coman is a great talent (I do hold) but his injury record is a worry.

If he can get through a season pretty much injury free then I would expect his price to soar.

We dont really know what he is really capable of as he has not had a long enough run without an injury but if he stays fit its a great buy IMO

• @shilly he was at 272 at the 85th minute so once the game ended he would of most likely of topped kanes score?

@shilly he was at 272 at the 85th minute so once the game ended he would of most likely of topped kanes score?

he got subbed off though so his final score was 272 with gwg and 237 without

• @shilly ah cool. Also just realised the win isnt add on after the fame its already incorporated before the final whistle. At the time of my first post i was thinking the win would be added in later. πŸ‘

@shilly ah cool. Also just realised the win isnt add on after the fame its already incorporated before the final whistle. At the time of my first post i was thinking the win would be added in later. πŸ‘

@Black-wolf said in Kingsley Coman:

@shilly ah cool. Also just realised the win isnt add on after the fame its already incorporated before the final whistle. At the time of my first post i was thinking the win would be added in later. πŸ‘

yeah it updates live

• I think the interesting thing is that had Coman got the gwg (which could easily have happened) then his score would have been basically the same as Kane's. The difference is that Coman only got 2 goals compared to Kane's hatrick and an assist. It shows that Coman's overall game is much more PB friendly than Kane's. I understand the injury concerns about Coman, but to me he seems a much better PB bet than Kane?

• @Old-Man go with Coman, I’ll stick with Kane.

• Does anybody know the difference between of and have? Genuine question...

• @Sol maybe we should see what Β£100 invested in both at current prices returns at the end of the Euros. Would be interesting....

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.