Harry Kane, safest long term hold out of the top 15 players?

• @MickTurbo said in Harry Kane, safest long term hold out of the top 15 players?:

Pretty shortly I'll be bulk buying a good few players for the euros. The thing with kane is hes just had 4 goal involvements for england, nailed pb and MB, and probs tomorrows MB and rose what? 8p?

Yeah that's crazy. It's just the majority of traders aren't interested in dividends at the moment. They want capital appreciation. But if anybody wins 4p in IPD in the past he would have shot up. Its just a phase. For me this stagnation has allowed me to buy more kane and profit from some IPD on top of wrapping up MB and PB. It shows for an increase in dividends needed if FI want prices to rise.

• @C-Money last time england played the rises were bonkers. If kane had a performance like this back then youd of been looking at 30 odd pence at the very least, maybe 50p. Sterling probs 20p and when wank biscuits pulled out trippier would have been on the trending list

• @MickTurbo who’s ‘wank biscuits’?? 😂

• Wan bissaka @Sol lol

• Kane is one of those players on here who doesn't seem to be doing much and his price doesn't seem to be going up much and then you suddenly realize he's gone up a pound or more in a few months. Gets a pretty decent amount of dividends too. Although I don't have him he's a pretty safe hold I'd say, although that ankle is a slight worry.

• Kane, IMO is a safe hold, his goals will keep his price ticking over and MB wins will increase as the euros approach as he is the England Captain.

Not a great Cap app purchase but one of a few players that I will be happy to hold for the next three years as, unless something happens, will be around a long time and will continue scoring goals as Spurs and England captain

• @Andy said in Harry Kane, safest long term hold out of the top 15 players?:

Not trying to say any of the reasons you mentioned aren’t valid (each to their own on who they buy and why on here), but would you really be saying this if he didn’t score a hat trick today? Probs not. Kane needs this sort of performance week in week out just to be within any shout of winning PB/MB, and that ain’t gonna happen

Kane wins most of his dividends though MB. He won 85p in Media divs last season (and this in a non tournament year) Any PB divs is just a bonus. So, to counter your argument. No. He doesn’t need to score a hat trick every week to earn you a lot of money.

• Kane is meat pie. A bit bland but wholesome. A very safe hold in a turbulent and often unpredictable FI world.

• Similar prices, who is the better hold of Kane and Salah?

• Both returned almost identical divs last season. They were 6 and 7 on the total divs earned list. So there’s not much in it. Kane might have the edge being England captain and Euro’s coming up next year.

• @Boris999 said in Harry Kane, safest long term hold out of the top 15 players?:

Similar prices, who is the better hold of Kane and Salah?

with euros the main focus and chance of salah end of season transfer it is kane

• If I was dying & had to put the most money in the safest place aside from a bank I'd go Kane.

No gamble on whether he becomes a top player - he already is.

He may not have the biggest percentage rise but he's a sure thing with being England captain & shouldn't depreciate with only being 25, 26.

Perfect for a 3 year hold.

• How boring is he though.
    England captain, hattrick on Sat. Not one media article on Sunday morning. (@9.30)

• @Ringers said in Harry Kane, safest long term hold out of the top 15 players?:

How boring is he though.
    England captain, hattrick on Sat. Not one media article on Sunday morning. (@9.30)

He does seem to have a slightly more edgy hairdo.

Problem is it's like when Cliff Richard started wearing leather and designer stubble in the 80s.

Just not having it.

• @Metropolis Kane struggle . Lol

• kane is my biggest hold and that wont be changing, safe investment that returns good divs.

Imagine the media obsession with Kane before the tornament next summer, treble media days everyday in the build up and expect him to be in the top 3 almost everyday.

I also think Poc will replace Ole at Utd and he will bring Kane with him, United need a striker and have money in the bank.

Longshot i know but if that happens he will break FI haha

• @Allams-Out

Had to look up pictures of Hairy Kane but yes it seems like he forgot to go to the barber rather than getting edgier

• Meat pie is in the mix again tonight. Second half will be interesting, with Sancho, sterling and Kane all in the running for star player.

• Spoke too soon. A dirty Ronaldo hat trick 🤦🏼‍♂️

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.