large profits

• @Ericali What time scale?

I hold quite a few of the top 10 and am on target to hit 100% within next 3 months. Started January.

• Mehdi tarini was my best. 10p to 31p.

Shame I only bought 200! :)

That was just a punt from a forum discussion.

Hindsight and all that

• Bought Hwang Hee-Chan at 21p. Currently 77p.

• @NewUser195126 mate, sounds like you have a gambling addiction. You should probably see someone about that. You certainly shouldn't be taking loans out when investing in here. Pretty sure that's against the regulations. Only put in what you can afford to lose as if the platform fails (market crash, bankruptcy) you will get back precisely 0 of your stake.

• One I've just bought and think has big growth is frenkie de Jong. Once messis back that barca side will tick and fdg will get much better PB. Also euros coming up and holland will be strong. Definitely got 100% in him

• @MrWh1te sounds similar to my time on the index. I think it's good to have a mix of players. I hold 6 of the top 10 and have held another and they have provided almost all of my dividends, which I have reinvested, plus most have provided decent cap growth too. I know dividends don't seem to interest some, but I enjoy trading, so want fun as well as profit and the dividends give me something to play with, without having to constantly chuck in more cash!

• @Mintyfresh
    Indeed.
    I think people just get greedy and expect huge profits all the time.
    I am only £7 lower than my all time highest point, which is roughly 0.25%.
    I am 61% up in 8 months.

All these complaints are crazy.
    The market is driven also, by older investors. The new investors are NOT to blame, its older ones trying to score cheap cash from new guys.

• @MrWh1te damn that’s ruined my day that the Pompey lad has done much better than me! That’s impressive... I joined mid Jan and 35% up. But I guess %RoI is distorted my when in that period one has invested. Much of mine has been in the last couple of months. Still, I hit £7.5k profit last night so very happy!

• @SteveP
    LOL
    Mine is distorted too as I deposited and withdrew at different times, so is more a guess-timate. Not worth the hassle of working it out exact.

This is how I have it so far...
    0_1567941234851_upload-53bb50ca-6d57-4c8b-8559-49ecc9c33378

• I have a theory that the market may be flat/dropping at the moment because ppl are taking out the money they used for deposit bonus in the summer. It made sense to take hold on till the beginning on season when it was booming then withdraw. So I think we are seeing some deposit money being taken back out. Either way I believe this drop won’t last long. It never does.

• @MrWh1te said in large profits:

@Mintyfresh
    Indeed.
    I think people just get greedy and expect huge profits all the time.
    I am only £7 lower than my all time highest point, which is roughly 0.25%.
    I am 61% up in 8 months.

All these complaints are crazy.
    The market is driven also, by older investors. The new investors are NOT to blame, its older ones trying to score cheap cash from new guys.

My progress mirrors yours! 61% up and currently only £10 down on my highest point which was 2 weeks ago.

And I agree the complaints are mad. A lot of people aren't taking any time to learn the platform. I only made £1 in first 6 weeks while I figured it out.

• Constantly up and down but as of right now I’m at my highest profit point roll on the weekend football

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.