Hertha run in

• Hertha look to have an easyish run in for the next 4-7 games, don't know much about Bundesliga but interested to know if anyone's gone in big on anyone. Duda looks the one to me but not sure to go for him or Lukebakio? Thoughts?

• I’m on lukebakio, bit more long term hold.

Ibesavic, who is a 9/10 is a great ipd player.

• They do have an easy run of games.........if the were a top 6 team, and all those teams were below them.
    but they are one off bottom, all but one of those teams are higher then them and will be looking at hertha as the easy fixture...

• @Ringers said in Hertha run in:

They do have an easy run of games.........if the were a top 6 team, and all those teams were below them.
    but they are one off bottom, all but one of those teams are higher then them and will be looking at hertha as the easy fixture...

To be fair they did draw against bayern on the first day.

There a top 8 team imo .

• @Tom77 lost 3-0 twice since and finished 11th last year. No way a top 8 team.

• @Ringers Agreed. Hertha have stagnated the last 2-3 seasons.
    They are now a mix of players either too old e.g. Kalou and Ibisevic or not yet good/experienced enough, as the majority of the rest of the squad is.
    There's very little in between and that would concern me.
    It's a dodgy defence too, I wouldn't trust Klunter as far as I could throw him.
    If I recall, Duda started last season superbly well and then tailed off badly. He has talent, as does Lukebakio, Grujic and a few others but there aren't enough leaders in the side to pick them up when they fail.

But hey, that's just my opinion.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.