Ipd next 30 days

• @Martyn-B so you'd like everyone to stop flipping IPD players and invest in MB instead? I see what you did there 😂

• @GwedLid said in Ipd next 30 days:

@Martyn-B so you'd like everyone to stop flipping IPD players and invest in MB instead? I see what you did there 😂

Yeah, going for the old reverse psychology trick!! In all seriousness, everybody needs a bit of diversity to their portfolio and strategy. Mine is mostly MB, with some proven PB winners, some PB cheap punts and a few CA long holds. A bit of market stability would also be appreciated!!

• @Martyn-B I have only invested a small amount in the Index and have zero patience so flipping IPD's seems like the logical tactic for me. Can't stand it when my shares are stood still which is a shame really, been on a good few potential PB players but always end up selling them just before their prices rocket 🤣🤣🤣

• For the next 30 days I'd go for Luis Suarez, just returning to fitness + seven games
    over the next month and only 90p.

• @GwedLid said in Ipd next 30 days:

@Martyn-B I have only invested a small amount in the Index and have zero patience so flipping IPD's seems like the logical tactic for me. Can't stand it when my shares are stood still which is a shame really, been on a good few potential PB players but always end up selling them just before their prices rocket 🤣🤣🤣

Diversity, strategy, research and patience!! I am deep behind enemy lines here, I have given my opinion for what it's worth and I am retreating to a neutral zone!!

• @Jonah He has scored already this season. Be careful on him. Rony Lopes should take his place now, not sure how much he will play.

• A Goalkeeper - Fernando Pacheco 26p
    2 clean sheets from 2 games this season.
    More importantly he dropped from 30 as he missed the last game with a knock.
    So cap app and IPD to be had here. Low price will mean good ROI.

• @Martyn-B just missing the patience part, I'd be a bit richer if I had it.👍

• I’m really not into IPD flipping but Ive bought Sergi Roberto of Barcelona. Started last few games got 2 assists versus Real Betis. Only 59p with 7 games in the next 30 days. Should get a few assists and maybe a goal you’d hope.

• @BarbayanBrawler he's played three out of four no he's not scored but plenty of shots. Thanks for the heads up will see team selection next game 👍

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.