Matchday Thread 09/09/2019 (Internationals)

• Euro 2020 Qualifiers

Azerbaijan 17:00 Croatia
    Estonia 19:45 Netherlands
    Hungary 19:45 Slovakia
    Latvia 19:45 North Macedonia
    Northern Ireland 19:45 Germany
    Poland 19:45 Austria
    Russia 19:45 Kazakhstan
    Slovenia 19:45 Israel
    San Marino 19:45 Cyprus
    Scotland 19:45 Belgium

• For anyone interested in the early game, Croatia have gone with the same starting XI as the other day when they beat Slovakia 4-0.

• Any thoughts on how Belgium will setup? Rested a lot of players last match.

The Netherlands need another win. Great result for them on Friday.

• I've just seen the Scotland line up for the Belgium game ...

It's ok guys, we've got this!! 😎

Genuinely, one of the worst starting 11's I've seen us put out in my time on this planet.

Where's Christian Dailly when you need him!?

• @johnboywalker or dare I say Colin Hendry? 😂

• I'm hoping for big scores from...

Ilicic v israel
    Lukaku and Mertens v scots
    Kimmich and Reus v northern ireland
    Depay and Van Dijk v estonia

• @Metropolis Oops, just seen this.
    Late I know but there are 5 changes.
    Mertens, Lukaku, Dendoncker, Chadli and Vermaelen come in for Origi, Bathshower, Januzai, Carrasco and Denayer.
    Supposedly KDB as part of a front 3 but we'll see

• @dean73 said in Matchday Thread 09/09/2019 (Internationals):

@johnboywalker or dare I say Colin Hendry? 😂

It's funny because my mates used to rave about Colin Hendry and his 'never said die' attitude and 17 last ditch, game saving tackles, per game, as if he was a footballing William Wallace.

Turns out, it was just his shite positional sense that caused him to always be behind the play ... 🤣

• 2 goals for super phil foden and an assist for brewdog in the u21's tonight

• @MickTurbo Shame that the U21 fixtures aren't available for IPD and PB

• How is De Bruyne only £4.64 it’s criminal

• @Andy aye it would have been interesting but since none of my futures in these 2 are eligible for IPD'S and foden would probably still have fallen short of kdb I probably wouldnt have got owt, but it would have been interesting to see their scores just as data

• @MickTurbo Yeh, no one would've knocked KDB off top spot after his performance tonight, but would've loved to see what Foden's PB score would've been. With 2 goals I'm assuming it would be the high 100s, probs in the range of 160-200 I'm guessing? Couldn't watch the match so didn't see how well he actually played

• @DavidMUFC1987 He's actually doubled in price in the space of 1.5 months lol. Unreal rise

• @Andy not forgetting a GWG, hes likely to have broken 200 but we may never know

• @MickTurbo Yeah, good point. I took the plunge and bought 120 holds in him a few days ago. I still do think he is slightly overpriced considering he hasn't played at all, but I don't think I'll ever get him at this kind of price, so thought I'd hop on

• @dean73 didn't turn out to badly for them at all!

I'm quite excited for the Euros now. And Hazard still to return. Netherlands were awesome again as well. Ryan Babel!

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.