Timo Werner

• @MickTurbo
    "would appreciate some insight from people who know more about him. Maybe @Antierror, but anyone else as well. @Zola25I'll say it for u, Reus is better value, cheers"

🤣🤣😂😂💪👍😎 made me laugh

• Thanks everyone. Maybe I wont dive in just yet but will continue to follow him

• Breaking news on sky. Werner will sign for Liverpool if 52m clause met

• Come on the reds be boss addition

• Thought it was a joke
    Great for mb that I hope !

• @MrWh1te said in Timo Werner:

Breaking news on sky. Werner will sign for Liverpool if 52m clause met

We ignoring the part where it says Liverpool have no intention of activating that release clause?

• Sounds like a non-story, its basically "player x has a release clause", its hardly breaking news.

• @NewUser385798
    That’s not the point for me. All of the papers publish non stories most of the time.
    It’s nice Werner attempting to win mb for me 😁

• @ChazFI123 it wasn't saying that when I posted

• He’s generated 40 mb points so far 😂

• Sky doing a Q&A saying a move to liverpool is very unlikely and that Liverpool aren’t interested, seems madness to me but what do I know!

• Do you expect his Pb game to be negatively impacted from a move to Liverpool?
    Liverpool players do not have crazy Pb scores usually

• @ChazFI123 He can play anywhere along that front three and in my books is an absolute bargain at just over 50m.

• @Gazz127 yeah definitely, he could comfortably come in for any of their front 3, if they want to challenge on every front you need a quality squad so I’m surprised they aren’t looking at him. If he didn’t have a release clause clubs would willingly pay 80 mill+ IMO

• Yeah he problem with Werner to Liverpool is that, he is not going to go there and warm the bench. If you were Liverpool why would you want to break up the best front 3 since MSN. Simple as that. Even if liverpool did want, to give him 1st team football, one of those front 3 has got to go or you need a formation change and why would they do that given that they just ripped the premier league a new one playing the way they do it would be madness, plus they have FIrmino/Mane/Salah values around 80M - 150M, so where are you gonna offload them to, who has got space in their squads and that sort of cash to spend not gonna be many takers nothing to do with quality just bad timing given world events. Werner to Utd or Werner to stay one more year at RB is far more logical, if he does move then I reckon utd have got circa £150 M to spend, £100 M ish for sancho then the other £50M either goes on Werner or Grealish Or Werner might be 2nd choice on the list to play of the right if sancho doesn't happen.

• Is his rise at the moment artificial? I hold a few of him and am up quite a bit.

I don't want to offload just yet as I think he could be a £7 - £7.50 player soon but if he doesn't get a transfer will his price drop or stay around the £6 mark.

I'm gonna hold for a bit anyway and see what occurs

• @Kipper72
    I’m in the same boat, might sell a few and lock on some profits as he’s done wonders for me

• @Kipper72
    I think there is still a way to go on him. rumours, german football maybe first up, all potential rises
    I am holding at this point. My exit point is £8 on him but I will keep revising that figure

• @Kipper72
    Is his price artificial? It maybe/maybe, not depends what you mean? In a way every single price on the index is artificial until the turn IS back on and sort out the spreads to what they were previously and a lot of it will depend on the market reaction to that. His price does have a transfer built in to it for sure but thats fine i am confident that he will get a transfer, at some point in the next 12 months he will move clubs 90% you just cant say who too at the moment but its looking likely to be the EPL which is the one you want. On the plus side i think its quite good that he has not gone up as far as others has, which reduces the amount of soft money so you know that the people under pinning his price are in it for the medium to long term hopefully anyway, but thats the bit that is hard to tell without IS on.

Also important will be if the market has actually learned from the Bruno Fernades transfer saga. Last summer when the fernades deal fell through and the masses jumped ship crashing his price, those of us held on were eventually vindicated and reaped the rewards, thus i wonder if the market would be so quick to jump ship this time around, having seen that sometimes its better to hold. Inevitably you will get some jump out at any set back, such as a failed transfer, but i would guess and say most of those people that jumped of the fernandes deal then are now back on board hence his price long term was not effected and ended up exloding.

If Werner stays another year at RB then i can see the same situation happening again, but this time could go even bigger as he is just as good a PB player in the fwd position as Fernadaes was in the midfield position. Personally I don't think this is any time to get out of this trade, infact try and buy as many as you AFFORDABLY CAN, with a view to the next 6-12 months he could be worth at least what fernades is now i.e. £9ish but more likely i think he could go to £11-£12 especially if utd do end up getting involved, thats if the transfer falls through this summer, if it doesn't then you can expect that sort of return much sooner depending on where he goes. And that's not even taking into account Zie Germans coming on board with him being the poster boy of German youth, if that happens and another £5 on over that time span easy.

Yes i hold but like you only a small amount, but if i had any more money to put in the index Werner would probably be where i would look to put it.

• As a holder of a relatively small number of Werner futures, I would be happier if he actually didnt get the move this summer (Sorry to the Schick holders!)

Another 12 months of being a good PB player, and the main player at a title-challenging, Champions league playing, strong, RB Leipzig team. Plus I cant see the transfer speculation ending whenever the transfer window closes. All this creates additional potential dividend performances, and more hype on the train. Both of those things equate to more value.

The most important thing for me, moreso than the Bundesliga coming back first, is the FI expansion to Germany. The sooner the better, that would be amazing. The first players they would naturally go for are their young(ish) hotshots like Werner, Gnabry, Sane, Havertz, Brandt etc, and then when they discover who the very good PB players are (Kimmich, Kroos, Klostermann, Tah, Reus, etc), and then thatll be followed by the mid-to-lower table good PB or transfer spec players (Max, Arnold, Serdar, and other sub £1.50 gems).

Those things in the last paragraph should add considerable value to Bundesligs holds, but more importantly the main German national team holds.

Here's hoping that the Germans come onboard before Werner gets a transfer! Confident the initial pricecrash of a no-transfer would be recouperated fairly swiftly.