Timo Werner

• @ChazFI123 just a quick google, must be just showing competitive games ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
    @dean73 as above, how is he playing 2nd fiddle, I do agree he needs to improve his finishing for Germany but heโ€™s still young

• @Uncle-G How is he playing 2nd fiddle? Well, how about Gnabry starting every qualifier and Werner starting just one? Or did Google not tell you that? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰

• @dean73 ๐Ÿ˜‚ thought you meant tonight, Iโ€™m just happy Iโ€™ve got lots of De Bruyne & Halstenbergs ๐Ÿ˜

• @Uncle-G Tonight isn't too different tbh. Gnabry plays the full 90 and scores, Werner is hoiked midway through the 2nd half and ends up with a mahoosive 43 PB (Gnabry with exactly 3x that).
    I hold neither and actually like Werner and dislike Gnabry.
    But you gotta say it like you see it

• @dean73 agree mate Werner had a poor game tonight & Gnabryโ€™s was a good finish but, when Werner decides to bring his club play to International we should see a different outcome

• @Uncle-G And until that happens, he'll remain a bit iffy imo.
    A change of manager for Germany might sort that out though

• I think Timo struggles to play alone up front, which may be why alarm bells ring for Liverpool and they didn't go for him? He likes to chase through balls and doesn't like playing deep. The CF seems to have to come deep for the ball with Germany's tactics and that doesn't suit his skill-set.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.