Szoboszlai-Wow!

• What a goal tonight. This kid is only 18. Nice to see a teenage wonderkid actually doing a
    little something to earn his price. That's right Mr Greenwood I'm talking about you:) Shame he's Hungarian.

• @Dalien-Smith
    Mr Greenwood will prove himself as soon he get chance. i mean full 90 minutes. Europa League or league cup against Rochdale would ideal match

• BTW: so many young talented players are in RB Salzburg. it seems to be like they have good structure (project) best scouts. also RB Leipzig going similar direction

• I get the impression they don't trust him yet. He really needs to shine in the Rochdale game now. Surely holders can't be happy with his current offerings.

Szoboszlai on the other hand. Goal tonight for his national team. Champions League action just around the corner. Here's a kid producing on the biggest stages. It's no wonder Bayern and Juventus are sniffing.

• @JT-United-Scout RB Salzburg phenomenal amount of top players being produced. Naby Keira and Sadio Mane plucked from French 2nd division. Szoboszlai himself was plucked from Hungary. Not known as a hotbed of talent.

• He’s a unbelievable talent! As you say only 18 and playing first team for Salzburg and Hungary it’s only a matter of time until he’s moved to a bigger club, possibly even moved to RB Leipzig for exposure! If you play long hold he’s a must own

• Excellent big game temperament last night. His team a goal down. The whole of Hungary watching and he plants it in the top corner from the free kick.

Interesting Champions League group for Salzburg. You'd expect it to be a straight forward Liverpool Napoli one two but Szoboszlai played a part in Salzburg's win in the Europa League last season. Salzburg arguebly not as strong but the szoboszlai could grab a few headlines especially if he can put on a show against Liverpool.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.