The rise & fall of Paul Pogba

• What I would love to know is how many long term holders are hitting the IS button? I made be wrong but I can’t remember people on here saying they’d done that?

• @Collymore10 I think those that hit IS are newer users that have not seen such a big profit. Older users should still be in profit! I do believe the sell queue is quite big.

• Might be early traders with profit on Pog trying to sell before a predicted bonus offer on 21st.
    Or their shares may be close to the 4 and 3 Yr deadlines, chance to sell at a price they can buy back at. If its 10% bonus then they make quick money. Its selling the big hitters that releases the most cash with minimal port disruption, and good timing as they haven't risen in ages, so can take the 2% hit and hop back on regardless of any bonus.
    I think we will see positive movement on 21st bonus or not...people are waiting.

• Bit the bullet and jumped back in on Pogba, hopefully we have seen the bottom now.

• The media are saying he agreed a deal with PSG but the likes of Neymar stopped it.

I think at PSG - especially if Neymar left - he'd be great on PB scores, so his value would hold. It would be interesting to see.

• @kristiang85 not sure any of its true... If you read the stories, just like the imaginary bids from Madrid, its all very wishy washy language 'reportedly'... 'claim'... And the source is some toilet paper in Italy. The stories even cloud it with 'tho it could have been addidas were the reason he stayed'... Its just beautiful ballshit that will be churned out for months. Without a single quote from a manager or director or player to confirm any transfer or contract offers being made.

• @Vespasian32 said in The rise & fall of Paul Pogba:

@kristiang85 not sure any of its true... If you read the stories, just like the imaginary bids from Madrid, its all very wishy washy language 'reportedly'... 'claim'... And the source is some toilet paper in Italy. The stories even cloud it with 'tho it could have been addidas were the reason he stayed'... Its just beautiful ballshit that will be churned out for months. Without a single quote from a manager or director or player to confirm any transfer or contract offers being made.

hopefully keeps him in top 3 today tho haha

• @Vespasian32 said in The rise & fall of Paul Pogba:

@kristiang85 not sure any of its true... If you read the stories, just like the imaginary bids from Madrid, its all very wishy washy language 'reportedly'... 'claim'... And the source is some toilet paper in Italy. The stories even cloud it with 'tho it could have been addidas were the reason he stayed'... Its just beautiful ballshit that will be churned out for months. Without a single quote from a manager or director or player to confirm any transfer or contract offers being made.

Oh yeah for sure, I take it with a pinch of salt too - but even if false it also proves that he's still a great MB hold as the media still make up stories on him, and if true then that's opening new possibilities.

• Just noticed he's on the rise! Up 10p.

• @kristiang85 yeh I was going to hold if he went to Madrid, I'd certainly hold if he went to psg. He would still be an mb beast...and his pb should improve because he'd be in a winning team getting more g&a.

And yes.. These stories just show what's in store and he will still be top or top 2 mb earner this season.

• Here comes Pooooooooooooooogba

• Has anybody seen anyone actually buying him? Or is this just people delisting?

• @Specksynder dribs n drabs... Not enough for 11p rise

• mhmm sickened, wanted to buy earlier at 6,56, did a bit of work and now this :D

• The King is rising. Long live the King!

It'll soon be time to retitle this thread...

• @Boris999 he will be Β£6.70 in no time πŸ‘

That's just a Β£1 less than I market sold my 1,000 shares in him about 3 month ago for about 7.5k.

That Β£7.5k is now worth about 11k 😎 (if anyone's interested) πŸ˜‰

Long live the king! πŸ‘‘

• @Ericali said in The rise & fall of Paul Pogba:

@Boris999 he will be Β£6.70 in no time πŸ‘

That's just a Β£1 less than I market sold my 1,000 shares in him about 3 month ago for about 7.5k.

That Β£7.5k is now worth about 11k 😎 (if anyone's interested) πŸ˜‰

Long live the king! πŸ‘‘

I sold poggy for 7.72 not long after split. Since I've bought back I've paid 7.20, 7.06, 6.90 and 6.57... And I'm still quids in with his div return. Not to the tune of 4k... But I've made those bigger returns as well on my other strategies. It's nice having multiple streams of winnings... Because the chances of turning 30p players into 60p players decreases as we go into the season... And it comes back to div winners. Or, as you have pointed out in the soton thread, more frequent flipping for small wins.

Well played tho...you've timed ur business very well.

• Is there going to be a new thread when Poggy wins his next dividend.

Group high five if it does - go pog.βœ‹

• @Ericali iron fist, velvet glove comment above? πŸ€”

• @Tom77 said in The rise & fall of Paul Pogba:

Is there going to be a new thread when Poggy wins his next dividend.

Group high five if it does - go pog.βœ‹

Excellent plan. Wish I'd thought of it. Well played.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.