The rise & fall of Paul Pogba

• @Collymore10 said in The rise & fall of Paul Pogba:

Could you ever image Pogba AND Neymar at PSG??

I wouldn't mind a straight swop - would probably suit both parties! 😎

• No Pogba this weekend

• @Sam-L said in The rise & fall of Paul Pogba:

No Pogba this weekend

he gonna die again we think ?

• Pogba is injured. Quick sell, sell, sell! 🤣

• would laugh if the news of him not playing won him media for today :)

• Brace yourselves for another nosedive folks....

Gonna be a bumpy ride

• I don't think he'll drop much. Maybe the few pence he gained in the last 24 hours but that's it. Anymore and I'm getting in

• @Ben_pz get your money ready Ben...

I think your set to go "in" 👍

• @Ericali I really don't think so. Drops been had by injury. Small rise as Prem football back but it's sharpened minds back to Man utd. Injury "crisis" in the news means Pogbas back in the news. Just means media attention to him once again.

• A lot of those who bought in the last 24 hours will be impatient quick flippers - I think a lot of money will come out of Pogba over the weekend to jump on the top performers.

Neymar for example could draw a lot of money out of Pogba if he starts (which he should given the fact that Mbappe & Cavani are injured and Icardi is hardly match fit).

• @Chris-J But thats what 7p's worth? Sure he might lose that but he'll win media today i think unless something dramatic happens.
    I don't own but i just really think this isn't a big factor for a drop. His drops been lack of media attention mostly. This just adds to it.

• @Ben_pz Very difficult to predict the market at the minute but there will also be a lot of existing frustrated holders of Pogba who could well bite the bullet if they get caught up in some irrational weekend trading.

He could well top media today but Neymar has been dominating media for months and has barely moved in price as a result of it (his only real decent surge was due to staying at PSG).

I personally think Pogba is good value right now - If I had a decent amount of spare cash to put in i'd probably be buying this Monday after his inevitable weekend drop off.

• @Ericali said in The rise & fall of Paul Pogba:

Brace yourselves for another nosedive folks....

Gonna be a bumpy ride

Nothing like inciting a bit of false panic, eh?

• As a holder with no intention of selling, I am sick of these frigging coversations, just as non holders are. Just leave him be and let his price do its thing (Which is to inevitably rise to silly levels!).

If you want to sell him, that's totally understandable. It's your money, you do what you think best.

For the rest of us holders, just chill out. Sit back. Watch and wait. Your money is safe.

For what it's worth, I dont think hes injured either. This is clearly a punishment for some thing or other, or some super psych from Ole, straight out of the Ferguson playbook. Either way, bring on the MB.

• Funny that folk are selling even though pogba is doing exactly what pogba does, attract media attention. His price is as high as it is because of media and now hes getting it people sell because of an injury. What did these people buy him for in the first place? 🤣

• @Ericali said in The rise & fall of Paul Pogba:

Gonna be a bumpy ride

Eric, you must reek worse than a Mumbai slums sewage system with the amount of shite stirring you do ... 💩😉

• Wish you could filter the forums to only include posts not featuring the words "Paul Pogba"...

• @Deej.11 said in The rise & fall of Paul Pogba:

Wish you could filter the forums to only include posts not featuring the words "Paul Pogba"...

I wish mentions on the forum counted towards MB.

• @johnboywalker said in The rise & fall of Paul Pogba:

@Ericali said in The rise & fall of Paul Pogba:

Gonna be a bumpy ride

Eric, you must reek worse than a Mumbai slums sewage system with the amount of shite stirring you do ... 💩😉

😱 Me???

Never!

• scraping the barrel today for sure ! anyone else think medias changed somehow ? ok you may say hes just not hot news right now and i get that but still feels different somehow ?

0_1570296975254_Screen Shot 2019-10-05 at 18.35.19.png

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.