The rise & fall of Paul Pogba

• @Vespasian32 ‘no complications’ 😂

• Im currently trying to find areas of my portfolio to trim profit from to top up on Pogba this drop is unreal

• I just keep thinking 'when will the drop end' and if I had joined in the last month or two most probably has IS sold and took the hit.

But like, Neymar - its a case of holding on and eventually watching the rise.

I'm not confident enough to buy more of him though to be honest.

• Once he plays and scores or hits the media rankings for a few days on the trot his price will rise, we saw it happen with Neymar.
    What price will be he entering the euros still as a utd player? I don't for one second believe he will leave in January.

• 0_1568194862825_Screenshot_2019-09-11-07-09-22.png

Pogbas 6 month graph. Any holders just be careful you aren't the one who loses out.

• 0_1568195366799_IMG_6141.PNG

Or none holders careful you don't miss out on a pot of divs.💷💷

Pogba the Brexit hold of Football Index.

• how much will he fall if he does leave to RM or similar?

• I am glad I didn't top up yesterday. I will patiently wait for the final drop and then top up. The entire market seems to be slumming down at the moment anyways. Patience is key for me

• I hold just over 100 at around 50p per share loss. Not going to panic though but also not planning to top up. If I had 0 Pogba I'd be tempted but he is a risky hold until he signs a new contract to put the transfer talk to bed.

• I’m not going to look anymore today at my port.

Pogba single handily is causing me to worry.

That said. Been here before with both Ronny and Neymar during their rape cases and daily drops.

Pogba doesn’t become a shit player over a period of a week to ten days.

• I don't mind the endless stream of Pogba threads.

Gives us all something to talk about as a football fan and an FI trader. When Balotelli mk2 moves on, we'll find someone else to have endless threads about.

I do find it a bit tin-foil hat, though that people think some of us are out to cause his price to drop, in a Machiavellian plot to divert cash to our players. I mean... why Pogba? I don't have any of the top 30 most expensive players, but I wouldn't be on here saying "sell Sancho" any time soon. Also, my portfolio is about 15 players, some of them are wildly obscure like Lee Jae-Sung, so the odds of a Pogba holder, ditching him then swtiching from the most famous player in the world at the top end of the market, to some obscure oddity at the bottom end... just seems unlikely.

• @Dan-The-Man true, but a lot of people spouting that he is worth less value at Real is something that isn't really true but the repeating of it on forums and twitter will make him drop in price.

For me, Pogba at real Madrid has no chance of losing his mb king status by playing away from the prem. A few years back and Pogba would be a bit part player in a team of galaticos. Nowadays he'd be the star. Messi v Pogba, Pogba returns against man u in champs league or renews old rivalries with any prem team, pretty much any game in the first 6 months at least that he scores/assists/Instagrams with his new teammates, he's earning mb.

• I hold 2 of the top 5, but have never held either Pogba or Neymar as i tend to chase capital appreciation more so than dividends.

That being said, i'm finally about to pull the plug and buy some serious amount in Pogba.

WIth constant transfer links, constantly being made a scapegoat in the media and his fantastic PB scores which will come round soon, he is one of the safest and most profitable holds until January in my opinion.

The more he falls, the better. Top-up while you can, because if you don't, you'll be kicking yourselves when he's back up towards £7 and topping that MB table.

• @Antierror said in The rise & fall of Paul Pogba:

I am glad I didn't top up yesterday. I will patiently wait for the final drop and then top up. The entire market seems to be slumming down at the moment anyways. Patience is key for me

Now is the time.

• @Meridismo04 good to see you also think he is a safe hold (albeit until January) He is not going anywhere in January, he is the safest hold for the season. MB and PB beast. Currently waiting for him to drop to an amount I’ve set in my head and then putting my money where my mouth is and top up £5k. People will regret not seeing this huge dip as an opportunity that will pay off.

• @Meridismo04
    Nice one! :)
    there is reason why you are saying it :) nice psychological move :)
    For me he is still expensive, I may buy him when he get under £6

• @Sol said in The rise & fall of Paul Pogba:

@Meridismo04 good to see you also think he is a safe hold (albeit until January) He is not going anywhere in January, he is the safest hold for the season. MB and PB beast. Currently waiting for him to drop to an amount I’ve set in my head and then putting my money where my mouth is and top up £5k. People will regret not seeing this huge dip as an opportunity that will pay off.

See above.

• It's a bit baffling the fact Pogba has dropped so much in the last month, fair enough when his future at Man Utd was up in the air with the European transfer window still being open. The fact he's confirmed to have another full season at Man Utd and with that comes the guarantee he'll top the MB charts over the next 9 months, I'd have thought his price would be stable if not be increasing.

I think the growth in new users since the start of the year really shows with the recent market volitality, so many inexperienced traders with little patience for the long term hold.

• @JT-United-Scout It's just an opinion, not at all a 'psychological move'

I also think you'll be waiting a while because Pogba under £6 I see as extremely unlikely.

• Very unlikely he goes below £6

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.