The rise & fall of Paul Pogba

• With it looking likely that Pogba will be back on Sat. Do we now believe he will start rising?

• I feel with Pogba it's more about his media performance than his performance on the pitch. Although short term he does need to show more interest when playing.

• I honestly feel the constant Pogba debates over the last few months are one of the reasons his price continues to drop. People have quite simply got bored of it and have found better returns elsewhere. I hold and am happy to do so and am happy to let the dividend yield do the talking rather than bore people to death with numerous Pogba threads.

• The sell queue is about 20p deep I reckon. Could be a big shift in the pipeline... But after the last couple of months, just starting vs leicester won't be enough to turn the tide. We are at the point where he needs a goal, and an MB win. Good thing with pogba it's always just around the corner... If he signs a new contract... Thatl be a massive boost. Takes and scores the next pen... Massive boost. Etc.

The irony is... If everyone removed their shares from the queue it would create the rise the rest of the market are waiting for to jump on board. He'd surge and then be an easy sell. Should be a gentlemens queue on a Pogba subforum so you take it turns to drop feed sells, rather than market list on FI πŸ˜‚

• The rise rise rise rise rise rise rise rise rise rise rise rise rise rise rise rise rise rise rise rise and fall of Pogba

• @Vespasian32

I think you are spot on. I don't believe the Pogba futures have been instant sold, and are likely sitting in a never ending sell queue.

If all users removed their Pogbas from the sell queue, he would probably jump a good 10p+ ... which in turn, would create the confidence in Pogba to rise again.

I am confident that for the remainder of his time at Utd, Pogba will always be within touching distance of whoever is number 1.

The opportunity to win media buzz is 365 days a year. Even the elite players will only have around 50 opportunities to win PB in a season.

• Pogba is a penalty and a new contract from bouncing back to Β£7+.

If either of those things happen he will probably win 3 days MB too.

• Now people will be listing thinking ah well hell be 20p higher by the time mine sell πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He'll come good soon no matter what ths trends are

• Bored...happy to hold and let the dividends do the talking.

• Another Pogba thread, brilliant.

• 6.69 at this rate even a move to Madrid would see him rocket! Get my next expenses paid a week Friday πŸ•Ί

• But where is that bottom?
    Then again you can say the same of many Utd players other than James who at least has surprised a few people me included.

• Haha @Vespasian32 I've really got other priorities but at this rate in gonna have to put them on the back burner and lump a load more cash into him

• I wasn't even thinking about topping up on Pogba but if he keeps dropping I might have too, this price is too low.

Remember when Neymar dropped below Β£6.80 a few weeks back? it reminds me a lot of that, will soon rocket with a couple of media wins which we all know he wins after the international break.

He has 310 media points today and is not involved in any international football and we are 5 days away from Utds next game.

• @Gazz127 said in The rise & fall of Paul Pogba:

But where is that bottom?
    Then again you can say the same of many Utd players other than James who at least has surprised a few people me included.

Yeh plenty threads on pogba, I've lost more money on rashford.. Hes dropped by more pence and therefore a much bigger %... But I've seen it before with these two... Trickles down when they are out of form and not winning mb.. Rises far quicker, than the drop, when they bag a goal and mb. Rashford will easily break Β£5 again

• @Vespasian32 Hold Rashford as well and just need him to rip the back of the net this weekend and on top of that a Utd win although no gimme this weekendπŸ€”

• Rashford might get a rest this week or be on the bench imo, martial will def start as striker.

• was watching all day long to top up. very tempted to do it now with him being 6,69

• @Tom77 said in The rise & fall of Paul Pogba:

Rashford might get a rest this week or be on the bench imo, martial will def start as striker.

I think sancho will start ahead of him tonight, so no need to be rested vs leicester. Piss easy europa group if he gets rested it will be then.

• @Vespasian32 Sky have said that Sancho will come in for him tonight, no chance will Rashford not start at the weekend when he's one of Ole's main men and Ole desperately needs a win

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.