Callum Hudson-Odoi

• Sorry for starting a new thread, I had a look for a recent topic on CHO but couldn't find anything.

I'm still not 100% convinced that this lad will live up to the hype that surrounds him and for that reason I don't currently hold him (although that could change when I press submit on this message!).

From what I've been reading it looks like there's a great chance he'll be on the bench for Chelsea this weekend. I reckon if he is Lampard will definitely get him on if possible to create a bit of a buzz with the fans.

There are also rumours online saying that his return to first team football will coincide with an announcement that he has signed a new contract to stay at Chelsea.

My question is, if one or both of the above happen, could this potentially create a quick and significant jump in his price? And if it does, can you all just be kind enough to wait till I've jumped on him first...

• If he plays he will certainly rise, if he gets a strong score he will absolutely fly (i hold him and have big hopes for steady increases until the euros)

• @NewUser252969 said in Callum Hudson-Odoi:

My question is, if one or both of the above happen, could this potentially create a quick and significant jump in his price? And if it does, can you all just be kind enough to wait till I've jumped on him first...

If you’re planning on a quick buying and flipping strategy because of this, you’d just be wasting your money as his price is way way way too high to be doing that.
    If however, you plan on holding him for a long time (ie at least a year, preferably in the region of 2 years) then I’d just hop on now and forget about if he starts games in the next few weeks. Because chances are if you’re buying, you already think he’s going to be a top class winger when he starts to play

• I agree with you on him being a bit over-hyped from what we've seen so far... although I'm pretty sure Lampard raved about him so recently so will consider his judgement for now.

As for his price moving, I'd say it will rise slightly when he comes back into the squad but will definitely rise when he scores (as is seemingly the case with every player atm).

I don't hold him even though I perhaps should as I've just said I think his price will rise but ultimately I think he's overpriced so have no interest in him right now.

• I held a good chunk of CHO prior to injury mid last season, sold as soon as he got injured.

I brought back again on the dip @£3.67 and have no intention of selling until the last week of my 3 year hold limit.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.