Kerem Demirbay

• Considering getting on Demirbay... anyone holding?

He seems to have bottomed out and there was a lot of hype around him with the new matrix changes.

His price now seems very tempting

• As a holder of another Leverkusen player, I'd say it's a good shout. Play 6 games in 22 days after international break. Two of those being CL. You'd hope for some dividends

• Bellarrabi is half the price and plays on the wing, I think he is better value.

• @NewUser383114

I've just bought shares in him this morning. I've been waiting for his price to bottom out to this point.

Have to remember, he was one of the biggest benefactors from the updated PB matrix, out of the top 5 leagues. He should eventually deliver for Leverkusen.

• @FI-Manager said in Kerem Demirbay:

@NewUser383114

I've just bought shares in him this morning. I've been waiting for his price to bottom out to this point.

Have to remember, he was one of the biggest benefactors from the updated PB matrix, out of the top 5 leagues. He should eventually deliver for Leverkusen.

One thing to remember though is he had a lot of assist for Hoffenheim last season being the main man there. He is now competing with Havertz in a central role.

• @Tom77

Well, Demirbay is taking most of the corners and free kicks at the minute, which adds potential for assists. That, and he's playing with better players now, which should also balance out that potential loss from the competition with Havertz.

• Leverkusen midfield is just too competitive for PB for me - Havertz, Demirbay, Aranguiz, Bellarabi they're all taking points off each other. Id much rather have a clearly dominant player in their team and there are plenty of them around. For the competition he faces in his own team alone I just don't see the value in him.

• @FI-Manager said in Kerem Demirbay:

@Tom77

Well, Demirbay is taking most of the corners and free kicks at the minute, which adds potential for assists. That, and he's playing with better players now, which should also balance out that potential loss from the competition with Havertz.

He has to beat havertz for PB though which to be honest is highly unlikely whereas Bellabry is 67p and has some ipd and capp value....

• @Tom77

I do agree that he has tough competition at times, and I usually buy players that are the clear dominant PB earner in their respective teams. But the fact Demirbay is taking set-pieces is a huge factor for me, and enough of a factor to get on while his price has fallen and bottomed out.

• This post is deleted!

• @FI-Manager I agree - at 1.37 he is a decent buy.

Out of curiosity - where does he fall in your portfolio - short/medium term hold? and what is your target % on him?

Just watched your last vid - good stuff mate.

• @NewUser383114 said in Kerem Demirbay:

@FI-Manager I agree - at 1.37 he is a decent buy.

Out of curiosity - where does he fall in your portfolio - short/medium term hold? and what is your target % on him?

Just watched your last vid - good stuff mate.

He falls under a medium term hold for me (December to May), so the target month to sell would largely depend on how far they go in Europe etc.

The current target percentage I have just set is 40%, which would take him up to just below £2. As you know, with my target percentages, I'm happy to sell 10% on either side. So his target percentage is actually 30-50%.

Really glad you are enjoying my videos. Make sure to subscribe, so that you don't miss any :)

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.