World Suicide Prevention Day

• Because sometimes (only sometimes) there's more to life than just the Index...

Thought I'd let you guys know about a great charity called Shout.

They offer a free, confidential text service for people struggling with mental health issues.

Depression, anxiety, stress, loneliness, addiction, abuse, relationship issues, suicidal thoughts.

Text SHOUT for free to 85258 to connect to a crisis volunteer.

For more info, giveusashout.org

• @CleanShirtTrader said in World Suicide Prevention Day:

Because sometimes (only sometimes) there's more to life than just the Index...

Thought I'd let you guys know about a great charity called Shout.

They offer a free, confidential text service for people struggling with mental health issues.

Depression, anxiety, stress, loneliness, addiction, abuse, relationship issues, suicidal thoughts.

Text SHOUT for free to 85258 to connect to a crisis volunteer.

For more info, giveusashout.org

This should be at the top of the feed 👍

• Agreed,

I'm running a 60 mile ultra on Saturday and am raising pennies for a related charity.

If you have time and a couple of quid, it would be great if you can start me off on my journey to £1,000.

Over the last couple of years I have been on a roller-coaster ride which I am sure others can relate to. I ended a 22 year relationship with the wife as I decided my life needed to go in another direction, I left an a wife and two great kids......but I should have done that years ago.

Everything was good until the divorce went through, then the kids stopped seeing me, and well.....life got tough man...won't go into details as it's early Wednesday morning...anyway, without talking I wouldn't be here - that's the bottom line.

Life now is great again, I have done more in the last couple of years than I did in 22 years with the wife. Got an amazing girlfriend and am re-building my relationship with son aged 16, the 19 year old I think my be lost forever - I won't ever give up hope though.

My link if you can spare a few quid https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/barry-wilkinson8

• Race done.

Legs in bits.

The high of the race has been overtaken by one of the Hardmoors family passing away Sunday morning with what on the face of it, not race related. Social media is pointing the reason a certain way, but nothing has been confirmed if it is.

Fucking gutted is an understatement as I was talking to the fella on Saturday at the checkpoint he dropped out, and apart from feeling a little down for having to quit he was his usual smiling self.

0_1568631183629_IMG_1658.PNG

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.