The nxt month

• Honestly think it’s goin to boom been slow for
    few weeks think people will go for it Thursday
    get 30 days worth to cover 4 Saturdays two lots of Europe the gambler in me is abit bored of losing
    A quid gaining a quid and daily so as if it’s horse
    betting I’m uping my stakes

First buys pogba bale mbappe martial

• @therock

I think pogba has a rise in him.. so does bale

My thought is don't play on game to game basis anyway.. .i play as an invester... whom i think is undervalued according to the FI in my own opinion. .. also dont buy and sell quickly thats my biggest lesson learned over the 5 or 6 months ive been on FI.

Pick players you researched and stick by them once decent rise then u can gradually sell.

E.g. i had shares in lo celso.. now he got injured i defo would not sell rather i will top up v soon after his drop.. as i think he's a quality player and in my opinion he will rise sharp once fit and playing!

• First buys should read first top ups not a newb my ports pretty set to how I want it at min just fancy the index to have good growth nxt month

• The next month? Pogba will rise. Ignore ericali.

• I think a lot of people have withdrawn expecting some kind of announcement regarding the upcoming FI anniversary... So maybe a couple more weeks of depression. Anti climax when they find out one lucky winner will get 4k or something... But at least it should see some money back in as people will be sitting on large cash reserves.

• @Vespasian32 I've deposited already this month, I think my port can make more than 10% simply from other traders pushing prices up. Saves that rush and carnage when it is deposit time.

The joke is it will probably just be a £1000 prize draw, they like doing that now!

• @Lukeroro said in The nxt month:

@Vespasian32 I've deposited already this month, I think my port can make more than 10% simply from other traders pushing prices up. Saves that rush and carnage when it is deposit time.

The joke is it will probably just be a £1000 prize draw, they like doing that now!

I did the same. I was trying to build a healthy cash balance on here and in my bank ahead of the 21st, decided to deposit now and invest now. Sure I can find £10 somewhere following the birthday announcement!!

• @Vespasian32 interestingly I got an email from FI giving me my cash balance yesterday. First time in 5 months I had such an email from them encouraging me to invest in some players.
    Perhaps you are right and FI have seen people sitting on cash balances. #buypogba

• @LittleFish Me too, encouraging me to stock up on champions league players.
    Withdrawn it now!

• I remember once having a Ladbrokes account(under somebody else’s name) and they sent a balance e-mail saying there was £800 which I’d totally forgotten about, the joke was the account was restricted to win £5 and I’d never have logged in again if not for that e-mail!

• This post is deleted!

• Wrong thread 😄😄

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.