Who would you choose...

• Who would you guys choose from the below 3 please?

Lautaro Martinez Inter 22 £1.58 Striker
    Josip Brekalo Wolfsberg 21 £1.53 Winger
    Odsonne Edouard Celtic 21 £1.43 Striker

Look for season long hold

• Odsonne Edouard, purely as he is the most likely to come to the Prem, therefore he'll get more media attention.

As for PB scores I wouldn't be able to tell you who would be best tbh, but Edouard will almost certainly move to a PB league next summer.

• Brekalo - has Europa League and probably the Euros as well.
    Edouard will move to a PB league next summer but looking like could be Lyon and he's not a million miles behind the price of Dembele now who has a PL move priced in to him.
    Martinez is a great young forward but without transfer spec he'll likely fall out of favour with traders as we get closer to the Euros.

• @Johar To be fair I have a small handful in him but tempted to do a little sneaky top up.

• Lautaro Martinez is a monster, this will be his breakout season with Inter.

• Brekalo breakout star for Croatia euros next summer and possible transfer speculation not many downsides to this 1

• @janner73 Agree with the Martinez fact to be fair. Heading towards buying into Brekalo.
    I already have a few Edouard to be fair but was thinking of a top up.

• @gball1975 I don't own any of the 3 but if I was buying one it would be Brekalo for sure. Edouard is also a pretty good hold as almost guaranteed a move next summer.

• Martinez is a poor pb player and doesn’t look like ever being a good one. He needs to be a pl goalscorer or world class.

• @janner73 @Carboney … just brought into Brekalo.
    3 very winnable games in the next 30 days and 2 EL games which both should be won (FC Oleksandriya … possibly goals galore)

• @Timothee-Atouba said in Who would you choose...:

Martinez is a poor pb player and doesn’t look like ever being a good one. He needs to be a pl goalscorer or world class.

100% God knows why hes risen. Wouldn't go near.

• @gball1975 Good choice of the three you mentioned he would be my pick.

He had a minor injury so did not play for Croatia in the Euro Q's but will be back at the weekend and has started the season really well at Wolfsburg with 2 goals and an assist

• @Stevo said in Who would you choose...:

@Timothee-Atouba said in Who would you choose...:

Martinez is a poor pb player and doesn’t look like ever being a good one. He needs to be a pl goalscorer or world class.

100% God knows why hes risen. Wouldn't go near.

Just in case you are still wondering, he probably rose due to a hat-trick in 22 minutes in a friendly versus Mexico. I don't hold.

Edit: Argentina squad without Messi, Aguero or Di Maria.

• you guys not concerned that martinez and brekalo have recently spiked?

• @NewUser383114 For the season, Euros and EL, I reckon he'll hit £2 towards end of the season and only 21. Got a move in him. This is why I decided on him and I already own some Edouard's. Martinez won't be in the Euros (obviously) and I think he may get pushed out by Sanchez @ Inter.

• I like brekalo, cant help but think he is on a spike though, needs to do something pb wise to go higher.

He could just stagnate until the euro’s.

Orsolini is much cheaper and just as good, although he doesn't have european football.

Orsolini could catch up brekalo though rather than brekalo reaching £2.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.