MB neymar

• How is it that Neymar is having stories about his rape case removed when he hasn't done anything wrong and yet lukakus stories were fine about racism? Dropped from 690 to 200

• @Squire1905 Anything related to rape cases as always been removed as it doesn't related to anything during a football match. Personally I feel the racism ones should be removed too but as the event occurred during a football match articles related to are allowed to stand.

• @janner73 That makes sense, I don't agree with Lukaku's stories counting. I feel FI need to make the guidelines clearer when it comes to MB

• @Squire1905 Im with you - the ts and cs are ambiguous so far as they use the line "we reserve the right to" which pretty much gives them total freedom to remove anything they wish. I have a feeling they've scared to tackle it in case it opens a whole can of worms.

• Rape did not take place on the field of play or within the stands (or at all according to the legal eagles) therefore the media stories are rightly being taken away.

Monkey chants whilst the match is being played, by people in the stands and then written about in the media should stand.

Where it gets a little grey is when the media write about weddings etc....

Media is media right? So should the rape articles count? Being monkey chanted at shouldn't count? Its about as clear as Pogba's drop.

Feck knows.

Typical day within the FI forum :-)

• Lukaku was the victim.

Neymar was the alleged offender.

I think that is the difference when FI remove stories relating to criminal activity.

• It’s because the neymar stories were not on the pitch.

Even thought the racism stuff is bullshit it was on the pitch.

Ozil had his attack removed because it wasn’t on the pitch.

FI should ban all racism stories though it’s ridiculous.

• @TheSleepingGiant said in MB neymar:

Lukaku was the victim.

Neymar was the alleged offender.

I think that is the difference when FI remove stories relating to criminal activity.

I think the fact they are now investigating her, would suggest Neymar was the victim?!

• @TheSleepingGiant Neymar definitely is the victim now

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.