James Maddison

• Noticed over the past 2 weeks he has had a gradual fall each day? Is now a good time too top up? Dont really get why hes falling, making the England team, playing well for Leicester and surly a big move coming somewhere down the line.

• I may get lynched for this comment but …. I don't rate him. Everyone waited for this senior call up, didn't even get a kick of the ball. With injured players coming back prior to the Euros, I don't think he'll get a look in moving ahead.
    May get a move to a bigger club within the next couple of seasons but he isn't for me.

• No Euro footy, not favoured by Southgate, no dividend returns... There's a few reasons.

• The market is, correctly, starting to punish high priced players that aren't returning dividends - at the moment Maddison falls into that category.

• Yep, he's been falling but still in the green for me, for now. His price was based on anticipating some England minutes which didn't materialise. But if he continues to play well in the PL his price will remain stable and he'll get a chance with England.

0_1568210836636_upload-4b6d1dc5-267c-48c5-9475-84855d181966

• I am a big fan of Maddison, how he didn't come on over Mason Mount I will never know (I own both).
    For me I think it is a matter of time before Maddison starts winning consistent divs, already posted some very impressive scores this season. I think he is destined to join his mate Maguire at Utd and when that happens he will be a £5 player, he takes every set piece and last year created more chances than other player in the league.

I think he could be a starter at the Euros next summer instead of Barkley.

• @Sill7 said in James Maddison:
    I think he could be a starter at the Euros next summer instead of Barkley.

Dele Alli says hi

• Barkley looks to be Southgate's spark. Mount is probably going to be next in line for that too, come next summer.

Madison needs the big move for me. But who would take him out of the top 6? Maybe Utd but I don't see any of the others.

• @Lukeroro pretty sure spurs would take him when eriksen leaves

• @HPcoys probably right. Isn't that what lo Celso is for though?

• The money Leicester will want for him puts spurs out of the question which leaves probably only Man Utd that will pay up for him. IMO

• He will go Utd next summer, I honestly believe that will happen. Utd will splash the bank big time next summer.

• The United move makes so much sense IMO, he's a United fan, Lingard's performances have fallen off a cliff so they have to replace him next summer, Ole has an obsession with buying British. Also would be nice to have some quality off set pieces rather than Rashford shooting as soon as there's a set piece in the opposition half.

• @ChazFI123 Would be touted as the next Beckham too - Will eventually be a poster boy for one of the top clubs, United would be the icing on the cake.

• I can’t see him leaving Leicester any time soon, seem to have an exciting project going on. His biggest chance of the Euros is to declare for Ireland.

• Utd might not need to buy a mid if gomes and garner turn out decent and I suspect they will have to spend all the pogba money on sancho - if that deal happens.

🤔🤷‍♂️

• @Tom77 Garner got compared to Michael Carrick by OGS so I don't think his future will have any effect on whether United sign Maddison or not

• @ChazFI123 said in James Maddison:

@Tom77 Garner got compared to Michael Carrick by OGS so I don't think his future will have any effect on whether United sign Maddison or not

Gomes is the number 10 though, big big hopes for him 🤞🤞

• @gball1975 you’d should get lynched for this 😂

• @SIFI Loftus Cheek and Lingard also say hi

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.