Football Index Support

• I’m having problems for support to get back to me in a timely fashion. Wondering if anyone else has experienced similar problems.

My account was suspended because of enhanced due diligence. But they have all my details now and after a third message chasing I’ve heard nothing from them which is unacceptable. Not even an update.

Apparently I have an account manager who is non existent.

• @NewUser69589 ring them, it’s much faster than relying on email

• Thanks
    Was just about to call but they came back with a message
    Just telling me to wait for bit longer 😬

• @NewUser69589 just for future reference when they ask for proof of funds and address and all the rest of the stuff. Just email in what they require then ring them and you’ll have a reference number from the email reply, then they’ll get you back up and trading in bout 10min.
    They’re sometimes slow back and forth with email

• No PB divs from Tuesday's games and no reply to email yet. Think that's fairly standard

• @StevieP
    still no response from them apart from falsely saying they well get back to me end of business

I’m getting very angry with my suspension and the lack of customer service

I have everything documented and will blog this as it’s totally unacceptable. I have a very large portfolio that I’m prevented from touching at the moment.

Seriously thinking of taking my investment out at the moment.

• @NewUser69589 I feel your frustration, I’ve had to provide these details 4 times in under a year on the index and the first time it cost me a good bit cause I was suspended for 3 days.
    Like I’ve said previously, ring CS and it’ll be sorted much faster.

• @NewUser69589 it's a 24 hour index, so when is end of business???

Politely tweet Adam Cole: Hi Adam, I have completed due diligence checks but currently am unable to access my £x amount portfolio. Repeated lack of response from support - can you please help?

It should be resolved super quick.

Just slightly off topic as not linked to your issue, the FI support team must be inundated with calls/emails when dividends aren't immediately paid which delays more serious issues such as this. Kudos to them as I can't imagine the amount of crap they get for more trivial issues. Having worked on front line customer service/sales, they all deserve a beverage of their choice at Christmas!

Happy trading when you are back online #buycarrasco. 👍

• Thanks guys

They keep asking me one question at a time and prolonging the whole process.

I’m getting very annoyed as the level of communication is very very poor. I’ve asked them to call me so we can go over it in one communication but they refuse to contact me.

I’ve literally got a portfolio worth circa 140k and I get treated like this. It’s shocking. I’ve been suspended for aporox 2 weeks now and they’ve had my docs for about a week.
    They don’t seem to understand what an early semi retirement is , I.e I don’t have pay slips any more as I don’t work for anyone else any more.

• Oh yeah I’m loaded in Carrasco at 41 p average :-)

• @NewUser69589

Just seen this but are you using the live chat option on the support page? I tend to find my issues get sorted quicker than emailing/phoning them

• @NewUser69589 ive mentioned this a few times now on this thread, RING CS . Why are you not ringing them morning, noon and night with that size of a portfolio? Email is basically a tool for cs to fob people off by using a generic reply.
    You say they won’t contact you by phone but why won’t you contact them by phone?
    Sorry if I sound like a dick but it’s your money and you should be hounding them.

• How long have you been on the platform.. if its a short time and lodged that type of money it might sound alarm bells ringing for them, so they might be trying to confirm that funds are sound .. I am not for minute saying that your funds are not sound but they need to be careful as if they get investigated for anyone laundering funds then they would get hammered by the regulators which would be bad for us all.. best of luck getting you suspension lifted and getting back trading

• @Gregolocky said in Football Index Support:

@NewUser69589 ive mentioned this a few times now on this thread, RING CS . Why are you not ringing them morning, noon and night with that size of a portfolio? Email is basically a tool for cs to fob people off by using a generic reply.
    You say they won’t contact you by phone but why won’t you contact them by phone?
    Sorry if I sound like a dick but it’s your money and you should be hounding them.

Completely agree - if I had a £140k port I would be on the phone until it was resolved!

• @Gregolocky
    Yeh I’ll be calling them today, sorry :-)

• @Karl

Just over couple of years now on the index

• @NewUser69589 ..Give them a ring and ask to speak with there compliance officer and I would imagine you will get sorted out preety quick..Try not to lose your cool as it will only get there backs up and prolong the matter..Once legal the law is on your side so your funds are safe mate..

• @Karl
    Back online now, cheers guys

Got about 900 in dividends that have stacked up to spend ... tips welcome :-)

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.